What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

yantra seeds Mullumbimby Madness

yournan

Hello everyone,

Can any one vouch on the legitimacy of the Mullumbimby Madness from yantra seeds? My main concern is that they list it as mainly indica which from my research it is definitely not.

They also have Aurora Australis which the genetics of is apparently Old Mother Sativa, i was under the impression that Old Mother Sativa and Mullumbimby Madness where just different names for the same thing.

Is it possible that Aurora Australis is just another name for Old Mother Sativa/Mullumbimby Madness?

Is it possible that the Mullumbimby Madness sold by yantra is actually a cross of Old Mother Sativa/Mullumbimby Madness and an indica ?

Is it possible that Yantra is full of BS?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hello everyone,

Can any one vouch on the legitimacy of the Mullumbimby Madness from yantra seeds? My main concern is that they list it as mainly indica which from my research it is definitely not.

They also have Aurora Australis which the genetics of is apparently Old Mother Sativa, i was under the impression that Old Mother Sativa and Mullumbimby Madness where just different names for the same thing.

Is it possible that Aurora Australis is just another name for Old Mother Sativa/Mullumbimby Madness?

Is it possible that the Mullumbimby Madness sold by yantra is actually a cross of Old Mother Sativa/Mullumbimby Madness and an indica ?

Is it possible that Yantra is full of BS?

G `day Y

I saw Duck Foot leaves on what was sposed to be MM .
So no def not legit .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yournan

Thanks for letting us know elmer bud, i will probably be avoid them than.

Dose any one know anyone with legit Old Mother Sativa/Mullumbimby Madness seeds available? I would really love to grow some next season.

Mothra

I haven't seen anyone offering pure Mullumbimby Madness seeds but you might like to try southern star seeds gold rush, it's MM x nanan-bouclou.

gatts

I've been getting great beans from Yantra, they're doing a great service to oz growers.

Go with the SS Gold Rush and pop as many seeds as possible to see the phenos you get.

xet

Growers such as ‘Yantra‘ have been known to use other breeders’ photos to make a buck.

xet

Yantra pty ltd. have a pure MM that, while not particularly powerful, looks like the real thing: