What's new

Didn't think I was asking for much...

ozzieAI

Veteran
...just wanted to hit the vape after work, before I sleep and chill out on days off...not much to ask one would think...i thought this helps my sleep, my migraines and stress...what could be wrong?

but no...

Roadside Drug Testing is working at such low levels of detection that even 0.3 - 0.9 of a gram/day usage is not sustainable...

i breezed past my 3rd RDT the other day and know it is just a matter of time before i get done...

so it is with a heavy heart i push the vape to the side, finally scrub clean my grinder and round up my stash...and put it all behind me...

to you the authorities I say ... FUCK YOU.... you have no power over my body and mind...but your unjust laws makes criminals out of ordinary folk..so again...FUCK YOU...

so as a show of resistance I have now alternated my course and now take my medicine/relaxant in capsule form...so there is no RDT swab test that can detect me...i don't drive under the influence...but can't risk licence loss when there is no need to find impairment only presence in your saliva... and it is always present when you inhale...

taking a cap bypasses thc contact with the mouth and goes straight to the gut...being non water soluble can't affect you saliva...

so Mr Police Officer when the day comes and you ask me if i have taken any drugs in the last 24 hrs...I WILL SAY "NO"and when you find nothing from your swab you will let me go on my way...and I will say...FUCK YOU...

Tonka

Why don't you just put some Listerine in the glove box, you will have plenty of time to wash your mouth out. Do it in front of them, there isn't a god dam thing they can do.

hoki2test

Veteran
Listerine

Listerine

Why don't you just put some Listerine in the glove box, you will have plenty of time to wash your mouth out. Do it in front of them, there isn't a god dam thing they can do.

I actually got done for a positive breathalyzer because of LISTERINE a few years back...At the time I was staying in a caravan park in W.A and after chewing on some less than fresh PUSSY I rinsed my mouth with listerine and went to drop the less than fresh pussy off and as I pulled out the caravan park the cops pulled me over for a rbt and the listerine gave me a false positive ....The cops thought I was telling yarns when I mentioned LISTERINE but back at the police station the sec test vindicated me and I was set free...FUCK LISTERINE AND FUCK DIRTY PUSSY:laughing:!..

wait, so they literally pull you over and test you on the side of the road for intoxicants more then just alcohol? thats scary but should be done here in california.. it seems that everyone tinks its ok to eat their xanax bars and then go and try and get all their errands done lmao uhhhhhhh yea super safe.. a lady just yesterday nodded off and went hard left to the divider and since they put a curve to them so your not hitting them flat on and supposedly makes less of an impact when you hit it but instead she hit just right that when she made contact itwas like a ramp and caused her to do a barrel roll back into traffic and caused a 10 car pile up.

How can they tell if you are on cannabis? Even though cannabis is still illegal federal level there is still the actual loophole where its illegal to have cannabis and paraphenilla and all that other stuff but there is no actual law that makes it illegal for you to have it in your bloodstream and with the half life off cannabis being usually around 30 days how would they be able to without a doubt say that the positive you turned up is from the current day and in a time frame because unlike alcohol you will have thc in your body but be sober so a roadside test wouldnt really be able to be conducted to see if you were inotxicated from cannabis and also how long do they you a danger and after how much cannabis are you considered this danger? like are you legal if you smoke a joint ( like having a single social drink compared to having a bad day and having quite a few ) and drive or if you smoke 2 joints and wait a couple hours the way they have you wait with alcohol or is just cut and dry BAM you have THC in your system and your driving your done!" even if this postive is from 3 weeks ago??? or have they developed some type of test that can tell if you have smoked within a certain window?:moon:

ozzieAI

Veteran
or is just cut and dry BAM you have THC in your system and your driving your done!

yep...they only have to find it in your system and your done...

not sure about this, pretty certain i read something that if police suspect you are avoiding providing an untainted sample they may be able to take other samples ie: blood/urine

BTW the caps are working out really well

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
If your busted for it....wear it. Accept the consequences. Don't hassle the police, they are just doing their job. The listerine shit is a load of bullshit. Don't drive for at least 24 hours after using or you will be busted.

ozzieAI

Veteran
If your busted for it....wear it. Accept the consequences. Don't hassle the police, they are just doing their job. The listerine shit is a load of bullshit. Don't drive for at least 24 hours after using or you will be busted.

I will give the cops a hard time on this issue due to sheer hypocrisy they are showing… there is no need to prove impairment, they are not testing to the Australian Standard, they are not using a reliable method to test and they are ruining people’s lives for a drug that helps more then it hinders

Out of the 1808 drug deaths in 2016, 1084 were due to legal drugs…fuck me but 170 people died from fucking paracetamol…that anyone can buy off the supermarket shelf.

Again 0 deaths to cannabis…

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs...n Features~Drug Induced Deaths in Australia~6

they are policing 0.0000005gr/100mls of blood where alcohol 0.05gr/100mls is okay…

Nup..nope…no…

...and waiting 24 hrs isn't enough...people been busted after 36 - 48 hrs...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swans detect more than smoke.
They detect metabolites as well.
They will detect those capsules as well.

igrowone

Veteran
Swans detect more than smoke.
They detect metabolites as well.
They will detect those capsules as well.

i'm really interested what the detection level is
i do see that oral gives a much lower level in the blood
and presumably in the saliva
but how low is low enough?

ozzieAI

Veteran
The devices used are able to detect THC (active component in cannabis) for several hours after use. The exact time will vary depending on the amount and potency of the cannabis used and the individual metabolism. Inactive THC residue in the body of a driver from use in previous days or weeks will not be detected.

from here: https://dpti.sa.gov.au/towardszerotogether/Safer_behaviours/Drug_driving2/drug_driving_faqs

Cannabis is detectable by saliva testing. Just like blood testing, saliva testing detects the presence of parent drugs and not their inactive metabolites. This results in a shorter window of detection for cannabis by saliva testing.[18] Delta 9 THC is the parent compound. If a saliva sample is tested in a lab, the detection level can be as low as 0.5 ng/mL (up to 72 hours after intake)[19] and if an onsite instant saliva drug test is used, the cut off level is generally 50 ng/mL (up to 12 hours after intake).[20] Per National Institute on Drug Abuse saliva drug testing provides a reasonable alternative to other drug testing methods.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_drug_testing

igrowone

Veteran
and to lower the presence even further
a little hydrogen peroxide in a mouth wash
good for up to a half hour before a swab test

mowood3479

Veteran
Man, we don’t have this bullshit where I’m at yet but I’m sure they will soon.

What a shitty Orwellian nightmare.

There is no correlation between presence of thc in a saliva sample and actual impairment.. (especially for a habitual cannabis user). This Should be enough but not surprisingly common sense matters not at all.
I guess one good thing about the future is probably pretty soon duis will be a thing of the past as our robot cars chaeuffer us around.. (that is until they revolt and exterminate the human race).

Last edited: