What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swiss CBD flowers big order

Hi Suisse, sorry for my language but is the only one i can use to chat here.
i was wondering if someone of you can suggest me any swiss site that sold kilograms of CBD flowers,
thx for the help!:tiphat:

Hi Suisse, sorry for my language but is the only one i can use to chat here.
i was wondering if someone of you can suggest me any swiss site that sold kilograms of CBD flowers,
thx for the help!:tiphat:

I was meaning any Swiss WEBSITE where i can buy some kilos oh high CBD flowers or even hemp flowers.

Thx

Ok Admin, if i broke the law of Term Of Use you can esaily delete the thread

Sorry if i violated, i did not know was forbidden to talk about commercial products.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
buying cbd weed in Switzerland is piss easy now, it's totally legal, but exporting it to the EU is not allowed unless the thc level is bellow 0.3 while the stuff being sold in shops is allowed to be up to 1%thc. so no legal cbd producer in Switz will sell you anything for export thats higher the 0.3 thc. but if you come to Switz you can buy it easy.

mack 10

Veteran
If its legal your fine.
Not actually heard of anyone doing wholsale flowers though.
Good luck.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there are plenty of thc weed growers that switched to cbd in the last years, some have huge set ups, one i know of has 1400 x 600 watt lights all for growing cbd weed. these guys do offer whole sale prices. just not per website :D

mack 10

Veteran
1400! Wow.
I see fields all over the webs of this cbd weed.

Who would want it?
Other than medical its useless, right?
Well for rec smokers.

Just wondered where all this bud/oil or whatever was going.

Any idea on the price Gauis?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dude it's fucking nuts, they sell it for more then thc weed. because it's sold in shops and taxed at 33% of turnover as well as the profit being taxed again as income.

this stuff is very high cbd content so it has a slight relaxing effect and some medical benefits, plus a few mates say they like it because the good stuff is quite terpy and tasty, even if there is very little if any effect, specially for a normal smoker used to thc weed.

but yeah it's booming, but this isnt hemp, although even that is being sold in these shops. smells like hay. its cheap. but the high terp, high cbd with 1% thc is a apparently a pleasure to smoke, just doesn't get you high. but yeah they are growing in in normal indoor set ups, just bigger cause it's fully legal. now we have cbd smoke lounges opening up too, for cbd weed and of course people are smoking normal weed in those places too, which is cool. also getting harder for cops as they never know if someone is smoking a cbd joint or a weed joint lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
whole sale it goes from top quality at about 2.4k to 3k euro a kg
the less good quality it is the less it goes for whole sale. in the shops thy are selling it from 9 to 12 euro a g for the better indoor.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
It is also being grown legally in Italy, I have seen branded packets of Italian CBD flowers, a good mate of mine turned over a lot (10ha) of his family farm there to CDB flowers this year.

buying cbd weed in Switzerland is piss easy now, it's totally legal, but exporting it to the EU is not allowed unless the thc level is bellow 0.3 while the stuff being sold in shops is allowed to be up to 1%thc. so no legal cbd producer in Switz will sell you anything for export thats higher the 0.3 thc. ye i know and this is what am looking for
but if you come to Switz you can buy it easy.

there are plenty of thc weed growers that switched to cbd in the last years, some have huge set ups, one i know of has 1400 x 600 watt lights all for growing cbd weed. these guys do offer whole sale prices. just not per website :D do you think is easy to reach him ? or someone like him ? just to know and understand better

whole sale it goes from top quality at about 2.4k to 3k euro a kg
the less good quality it is the less it goes for whole sale. in the shops thy are selling it from 9 to 12 euro a g for the better indoor.
ok, i just saw some of their price per kilo...thx for all ur info, very helpy!:tiphat:

We sold a LOT of flowers into the Swiss market this year and are ramping up production to supply about 10x more next. Europe is big, especially if you have compliant flowers that taste good (our specialty).

We sold a LOT of flowers into the Swiss market this year and are ramping up production to supply about 10x more next. Europe is big, especially if you have compliant flowers that taste good (our specialty).
who we? i need some contacts
i do not live in switzerland but i can arrange a solution for it if necessary, is it possible to know more?
thx

who we? i need some contacts
i do not live in switzerland but i can arrange a solution for it if necessary, is it possible to know more?
thx

Spend a second to research the question you ask. I get 4-5 emails a day from people wanting our product for Switzerland and other EU nations. Most are full of shit. Our main product to the EU in 2018 will be trimmed CBG flowers. Tasty, relaxing, and great for pain.

Spend a second to research the question you ask. I get 4-5 emails a day from people wanting our product for Switzerland and other EU nations. Most are full of shit. Our main product to the EU in 2018 will be trimmed CBG flowers. Tasty, relaxing, and great for pain.

ok ...i just found out

thx

:tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The flowers in Italy or in all the area EU are not so rich in CBD like the Swiss ones

Sorry, I am not certain of the details about the Italian situation, so best if I STFU and wait for somebody who knows to come along.

My friend who grew fields there has just resurfaced, so I will have some more gossip soon.