What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

c99 by Female seeds.

Stoertkrukan

c99 by Female seeds.

I have grown c99 a number of times before, but this was the first try with FS. I germed 3 seeds and all 3 were girls. I had 2 more short plants with broader leaves, and one girl with long thin fingers that grew much taller.

They were easy to grow, although they needed some extra magnesium in early bloom, but this is very common when growing c99. The taller of the plants grew to almost 6' when the others stopped growing at 3'. The taller pheno didn't like as high level of nutrients as the others. All plants showed sex within 3 weeks in veg.

The tall one had more sativa-like buds, and the smell was kind of wierd, it almost smells chemical....in a good way that is. The buds looked allright, but nothing spectacular, and since the smell wasn't there, I didn't think they were going to be all that potent. Boy was I wrong. The shorter pheno had more compact buds, with much more resin on them, they were glowing! This pheno is what they call "Grapefruit" pheno cause it really smells like Grapefruit! Very very pleasant smell, this is probably the best smelling weed I have ever had.

And now to the high....this is some strong shit for sure, perfect for the day since you get really motivated to do stuff. If you smoke to much, paranoia can set in. It has taken me a few batches to really appreciate Cindy...in the beginning it was to intense for me, but now it's a real treat to smoke. This weed is nothing for all the paranoid nail-biters out there ;-)
Sounds and vision is something that is really affected when smoking this, I can sit outside just listening and hear all this wierd sounds I have never heard before. The smoke is really sweet and nice but expands rapidly in your lungs. I smoke alot in my bong and this shit has maken me caugh both once and twice.

The taller pheno is a bit more racy, a bit less comfortable, but still kickass smoke...the Grapefruit-pheno is my favourite for sure, it smells so wonderful, like a big bowl of fruit! And the buds look amazing as well. The buzz on this one is a bit more controlled, and it's actually possible to watch a movie or something on this one. I never smoke Cindy in the evenings cause it's hard to relax on when your brain is working nonstop with millions of thoughts.

I harvested the taller pheno at around 60 days and the GF-phenos at around 54.

Big up to Female seeds for these great beans (that were 100% girls btw)...! Trying out the Grapefruit now to see if I can achieve more fruitiness!

Peace,

Stoertkrukan

I've got some female Cinderella 99 seeds in veg right now. I can't wait. I first had this strain from the Vapor Room in SF. It was something I wish I picked up more of. I'm waiting to see what I can do with it.

--Herbsman_OS

G

i just smoked some FMS c99 grapefruit pheno that my pal grew, it's almost like the FMS Grapefruit i grew.. I like mine better but i'm on my side so.. :pointlaug

Anyway good report and nice pics mang :wave:
U'r gonna love the grapefruit :)

ECUG

Wow, congrats!!! I am thinking about picking up some fms c99 myself, anyone know when rez is gonna release his c99, that should be some top notch ish!

G

hmmm i have one plant growing right now, that i had mixed up with females wwxbb i read the breeders discription and im starting to believe its c99 and not the wwxbb. Stoertkrukan what do you think of these pictures? do they look liek your plant(s) at all?

supermanlives

Veteran
very nice. if i was to try female seeds it would be c99 as its a very stable strain and dont like to herm. a perfect candidate for fems. enjoy your smoke

Stoertkrukan

Hey guys!

And thanks for all the kind words!

The c99 sure is a treat, I have been smoking Cindy alot the last 2 years, it really gets me up in the morning, giving me that speedy-confused-feeling which I like so much =D

As always with Female seeds, no hermies, some occassional balls yes, but seeds no. This run I had a few nanners popping out as well on Skunk special, unfertile though, phew!

I finished the Grape as well, and it's good good good! Even better then Cindy I think, but I will have to get back to you on that one. Not as intense as the Cindy IMO, which I like very much. When I smoke to much Cindy I get paranoid and start chewing my fingernails, but the GF is much more pleasant. As far as growing, they were pretty much the same, with one BIG exception, the GF yielded much more! One plant which I only vegged for about 2 weeks was topped and put in 12/12, and she ended up yielding over 100 grams. Rock hard cristally buds everywere!

Enough rambling, I'm high as F***, will update this thread with some GF pictures ASAP!

Peace out fellaz.

/Krukan

CsfRaziel

Stoertkrukan - Very nice buds!!! i have been interested in C99 since the Bros Grimm days but never had the chance to grow or smoke it.... your report has made me want the Female seeds version

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts