What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Semi Stealth 110w ESL -> cob

Jah-Jah

Hello :wave:

This time i only have a small room for 110w COB mini grow. But I cant wait to see how it goes :yummy: Ive been always dreaming to grow something small too and try to build it stealth along the way.

So Im going to grow in my kitchen closet a small one too, Im propably going to be building and fixing the box during the grow alot and it should be stealth by the the first harvest :chin:

Nutrients are going to be Bio nova hydro set and everything necessary I get from Bio Nova I found a shop where I can buy BN nutes and its just bout 200 meters from where I live :woohoo:

Anyway, heres some pics of what Ive been working on.

2 COB clones, 3rd coming because one looks to be dying :(, 250l/h air pump and a few 12x12 Fans, scrog... The wires need to be covered and all kinds of stuff to be done in the next few days and everything I forgot.

Oh yeah, the lamp was broken :( so I have to wait for a new one for a coupla days so the 15w will have to do its job. So I'll be updating when the new lamp arrives and the plants start growing, 12/12 in 4-5 days

Last edited:

JARofHERB

WOW...Nice Jah-Jah..
Looks Super Vibrant and very nice screen..it will branch out to roughly 4-6 main colas..Very Nice..
:joint:

Jah-Jah

hey Pontiac & jarofherb thanks :)

The new ESL lamp should arrive on monday or tuesday cant wait to get it, should get them to 12/12 in 1-2 days. Temps are at ~25c 1 12x12 fan and 15w, the 110w esl isnt going to produce alot heat so with 2-3 more 12x12 fans ventilation shouldnt be a problem.

Jah-Jah

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by :wave:

The clones are about 14days old now, gave them just a little nutes, BN Hydro supermix, BN Roots, BN the missing link. Lights will be turned to 12/12 tomorrow and I will get some more nutes necessary for the flowering period tomorrow. Im still waiting for the new lamp to arrive. Heres an update on the COB and a couple of other pics.

G

So your kitchen is part of your grow room. Thats interesting. What do you do if someone comes over?

Jah-Jah

close the closet door? :D

Its 90% stealth and silent so no problems Ive had ppl visit me noone ever noticed anything

Jah-Jah

Hey DP Thanks for dropping by and for your comments :wave:

The Lamps delivery has been a fookup and im still waiting for a new one...

1 of the 2 clones wasnt looking groovy so I decided to go with one with some crazy bondage around the scrog :yummy:

This is around 8th day in 12/12, updates with more pictures soon! :joint:

JJ

Jah-Jah

Very sorry to inform I had to cut down all my projects, one of my friends may have LEOs coming over so I didint want to take ANY risks and just pulled everything down. Yesterday was the 4th week in flower and it was just starting to look good.

Looks like I'll have to take it easy for a month or two.

I'll definately be watching everyones grows on the new micro grow section just sad I cant participate with a grow of mine.

Anyways, good lucks with your grows everyone. :fsu:

duggy

Good on you for carefulness. Sad story to cut plants down, but sadder to get fucked up by it. . .

happy grows in the future!

duggy :smoker:

Jah-Jah

thanks pomh & Duggy.

I know safety is the most important thing for me, even tho I know Im risking my job everytime I grow something because my boss surely wouldnt be happy with me doing investments and money stuff and use marijuana.

I really liked this grow 'cause Ive always wanted a lil bonzai tree kinda grow.
But I still learned alot from this and the plant was really starting to look good and the scrog worked perfect.

You'll see me with a brand new mini-grow anytime soon :sasmokin:

Peace,
JJ

Laxpunker

Uh why let your friend bring LEO into your home? It's your house, tell your friend to bring them elsewhere.

Jah-Jah

So.... we're going for a 400W dripp n flow stealth cab with a m8, so I guess that doesnt fit in the micro thread really, but I've still got the 110W esl and the stealth kitchen cab ready in 1 h work anytime I can take cuttings off the bigger ones :yoinks: really looking forwards because I really do enjoy micro grows the most :yummy:

I love micros. I used to have one setup at my old flat tucked away in the corner and no one was ever the wiser. It just looked like a little stand for my aquarium, but a little more useful. I had a 70w hps in it and was able to cool it using 2 pc fans.

Latest posts

Latest posts