What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best/most/dry sift/kief selection in Denver?

purplelorax

Hope this is the right subforum or whatever to put this thread...am heading up to Colorado in early May, and having grown up in Europe/Turkey, am a Hash guy, am fine pressing it myself if needed, wondering which dispensaries have the best dry sift selection,(recreational) thx for you responses.

Hey purplelorax,
From the places I've checked out, (in Denver) dry sift is not a readily available option.

Nearly every dispensary has wax, shatter, or some other form of BHO. Some have ice and water extracted hash, but not many that I've been into have dry sift. Which is a shame because I love it.

I do know that L'eagle has pretty good ice and water extracted hash.

But what I would recommend to you, my friend, is to get a grinder with a good screen when you arrive. The environment is so arid here that you collect kief quite quickly just by grinding up bud for joints or bongs. It's not ideal, I know, but you will have good, strain specific kief after a few grinds.

X

xavier7995

I was offered some at Altitude East on evans. It was some really nice dry sift that pressed into a hash ball with just your fingers. Saw them moving the kief box...first time i have seen cubic feet worth of kief.

As Bronsolino(action?) said, pretty much everywhere will have some sort of extract, just not the traditional hash. I picked up a gram of wax from the livwell dispensary for 25 bucks, they have coupons on their website. I think that is going to be the closest thing to what you are used to.

purplelorax

thx guys:) will check out Altitude East...I'm guessing most kief prolly goes into medicinal stuff, edibles etc, or is refined into wax etc...I s'pose I may have to just look for bubble hash.

X

xavier7995

I would recommend calling places before going, inventory changes rapidly. You can check out some menus on weedmaps or leafly(leafly is my prefered one) but they don't always seem to be updated/accurate. It sucks to go to a dispensary, check in, wait, only to find out they don't have what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Latest posts