What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good LED Grow Lights available in Canada?

ortsa1

I think you may be biased against the LED Grow lights produced in China. Many of the LED Grow lights produced in China are sold all over the world. And many Canadian suppliers buy from our company and then sell it everywhere. Maybe put down your prejudice and try to choose our products, I believe you will not be disappointed. (We will also go to Canada to participate in the exhibition in January 2019 to promote our products to customers around the world)

our website: www.ledtopplus.com

we are looking forward to receiving your reply

If chinese stuff didnt suck you wouldnt have to come post here about it to tell us it doesnt suck. Chinese cannot engineer, china was good for cheap labour and a place to build things with no pollution control that is all.

Korea and Japan are better than you in every singe way :D how do you like that for 'prejudice'.

Ruby_Abu

Ebay has good ones cheap free delivery from china as they are all from there.Go on the l e d forum lots of growers using them..

Ebay has a lot of low quality lights that advertise exaggeratedly. It is cheap but i don't like the quality. I generally bought in local store or official website.

Legalcdn

Lowes in canada have 150w hps..did not see price but in garden section..good for canadian winter shed growing

Latest posts

Latest posts