What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seeds stores in zurich

Fox1

I am planing a trip to Zurich, are reliable seeds stores there? and if so where can i find them.

Thank you

Sativa Indica

Seeds are illegal in switzerland since 1.1.2012...

i dont mean to res a dead thread, but this topic just recently came up. i always thought seeds were legal in Switzerland and have told several people they are safe to travel with them.

A person who ordered seeds had the police turn up at his door, which I thought was strange.

Can you (or anyone) please confirm that seeds are illegal in switzerland. i tried looking online for sources, but could not find any.

Thanks

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
But there's a tiny grey area: If you're an alleged non-consumer, the police can't (shouldn't but not wouldn't) do anything if you have less than 10 grams of high THC (>1% THC) stuff with you and claim that you have maybe found these and don't have the intention of using, selling, or sharing it... It's really a tiny grey area and the law may be interpreted differently. The problem with seeds is, although they contain certainly less than 1% THC, that they imply the intention of growing and that isn't even decriminalised like consumption is. On the other hand, hemp seeds (of EU approved varieties) are legal. The trick will be to explain to the arresting officer that your seed pack labelled 'White Widow', 'Super Skunk', or whatever are indeed hemp seeds LoL.

highlem

there is still some growshop selling seeds, even sometime cuttings in a stealth way but the good old golden days of swiss weed are gone now for more than 10 years...

termoventilador

never had a trouble for ordering seeds, even for some cuttings sent by friends... but was few years back now!

imho if you don't send to your grow address, you really don't need to worry about... they don't care much about small seeds order over here...

:plant grow:

Lets hope so, but still makes me nervous, where i come from seeds are legal.

Thanks for the info

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets hope so, but still makes me nervous, where i come from seeds are legal.

Thanks for the info

crazy world we live in,,,,swiss seemed miles ahead ten years ago,,,,
our kings cross centre would have closed if not for the medicine we were getting from switzland over 10 years ago,,,,it did seem a bit confusing even back then with certain "cantons" being cool whilst others were not,,bloody shame though,,s2:ying:

Only Ornamental

Veteran
but should i be worried with the narc police while ordering online?

Thanks
Send the seeds to a post office as 'general delivery' ;) .
The address would look like that
Fake family and first name
Postlagernd (for the German part) or poste restante (for the French part)
Address of the post office where you want to retrieve the parcel
Switzerland, Schweiz or Suisse

(Sorry for the Ticinesi, I don't speak Italian... hopefully no offence there!)

Very important: Check first with the post office of your choice to get their proper address as that one, especially in the few big towns like Zurich and Geneva, is often a bit special and not as one would expect it to be (like no street but a different postal code)! After all, you're not going to send the post office a letter but to you at the post office... if you get what I mean LoL.

You may even chose a fake name as they shouldn't ask for an ID. In case they do: Have a good answer why you used a different name, like 'I've that friend and he does that all the time to mess with me' or 'That's my maidens name, forgot to change it when ordering'. It may also be helpful to know the exact senders address and the parcel number.

Should the border control find your parcel, they'll just empty it if it's illegal material and send you a bill if you have to pay duty on it ;) . I figure you know what to do with the bill, right? :D

EDIT: Forgot to say this; every second employee at the post doesn't know that this free of any charge service even exists when you either ask the first time for their P.O. address (and think you want to rent a P.O. box -> you do not want that, you want the free service where the postman simply doesn't deliver the package) or when you want to retrieve your parcel or letter (and ogle you with the most stupid face "What is HE talking about and what does HE want with it?"). Just that you prepare yourself with some patience, after a few times they'll get it eventually ;) .

Swan Lee

I recently ordered some seeds from Oaseeds.com ,whos address is in Benidorm,Spain ,but the seeds were posted from Zurich !
Don,t know if this helps tho.

Only Ornamental

Veteran
At least not legally ;) .
And read the whole thread... shouldn't you understand English good enough, this is the Swiss section and you're welcome to write in German, French, or Italian (guess there aren't too many Rhaeto-Romanic speaking persons here around).

Latest posts

Latest posts