What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRIENDS REQUEST ?

G

greenmatter

i got a friend request from someone i don't ever remember talking too..... checked histories and can't even find anyplace we could have crossed paths. i could be missing something, but from no contact at all to wanting to be friends? huh? or is it just those trust issues that we all have that are setting off the voices in my head? don't want to accuse anyone of some kind of scam but it seems like it may be what is going on .........dunno:dunno:

any input???? anyone?????

Lollipops

some people try and make friends with random ppl online if you look likeminded or w.e and they dont really know any one b/c theyre new or something

im assuming that your privacy is on only fiends so it may be someone like an employer trying to sneakily find out what your putting out there about yourself, coporations are becoming very aware social media in terms of advertising mostly but also for background checks

no mutual friends either? i would decline but then agian i decline ppl who i know but just dont want to know about thier lives and dont want them to know about mine

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you're talking face book friends, you best off not even having a face book account, that stuff comes back to bite people in the ass so much it's not even funny. better be very savvy about what you put up if you really can't live without it.

I

In~Plain~Site

Did you scan your PC yet?

If you have a webcam, wear a mask or just give'em what he wants....

2630616b.jpg

:laughing:

G

greenmatter

i can see this is gonna be a fun thread! good shit so far, but i will not be asking anything this dumb again in the near future.

my camera is disabled so no dangle shots ........ i hate being seen as an object

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
if you're talking face book friends, you best off not even having a face book account, that stuff comes back to bite people in the ass so much it's not even funny. better be very savvy about what you put up if you really can't live without it.

I think he is talking about here...not the Book of Faces--:tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Don´t feel that way!

Don´t feel that way!

i can see this is gonna be a fun thread! good shit so far, but i will not be asking anything this dumb again in the near future.

my camera is disabled so no dangle shots ........ i hate being seen as an object

You are not a object to us!!!
Just a avatar:)

C

COOKIE MONSTER

It could be some paedophile trying to groom you.....
Do not meet this person, they wont have puppies or know Justin Bieber....

stranger-danger-2.jpg