What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send 1tokeoverline your blessings.

G

Guest 10952

I just spoke with 1tokeoverline in chat and he had lung surgery a few months ago. Not sure if any started a thread on it, but I know he needs everyones help and should get it as he's a great guy. He's gone through some rough patches like me so I feel for him. So everyone please send you well wishes and blessings to this great man. :tiphat::thank you:

G

Guest 10952

Now he goes by 1tokereduex, but I will always know him as 1tokeoverline. Send him your prayers and your get well folks. He could use it.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Hope your recovery is a quick and full one 1Toke, take care bud.

M

Mr. Mountain

I hope you are back to your normal routine as soon as possible! I also hope those closest to you know how much help/compassion you need at the moment.

Get well Brother!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Good call Jubei, my dear! :good:
I've got nothing but love for that dirty old man!! :flowers2:

Sincerest wishes for a swift and complete recovery!! Keeping you in my thoughts!
...Hurry back, so we can have more sinister chats!...I'll bring the handcuffs, ya big sicko!! :whip:

Sending love and comfort into the universe for my friend, 1Toke! :ying:

...Awfully glad to see so many 'regulars' from 'back in the day', stopping in to send their love to 1Toke! :)
I've missed you all more than you could possibly realize.
:grouphug:

Latest posts

Latest posts