Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > should we expect late nanners with Wreck D?

Thread Title Search
should we expect late nanners with Wreck D? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2010, 04:46 AM #1
ass2mouth
sa wat dee krup

ass2mouth has a spectacular aura aboutass2mouth has a spectacular aura aboutass2mouth has a spectacular aura about
should we expect late nanners with Wreck D?

im sorry to even mention the word nanner or anything herm related in your forum head but from my knowledge(very little) chemdog D throws late nanners and trainwreck and thai are both known to show herm tendencies

is this why they cost 10 dollars less than the geisha?

personally im making a point not to start these seeds until my environment is COMPLETELY dialed in and im more comfortable with this(cannabis) plant but im curious of your opinion of my concerns
ass2mouth is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 05:13 AM #2
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Occasional individuals may show the odd late flower stamen... but shouldn't in a controlled environment if you're light tight and aren't running extreme temps or shocking them with some crazy improper nute regimen.

They costed $10 less because this was the initial public offering, on seeds which haven't built a reputation for themselves... Price will even up with the geisha next release.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 10:19 AM #3
good drown

i popped 3 of these seeds, cant wait to see them in a few months!

Old 07-13-2010, 10:22 AM #4
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
i popped a couple the other week as well,, good luck wit yours bro

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 11:19 AM #5
V1AAA
Banned

V1AAA will become famous soon enough
if you 2 have cracked the beans then share the pic's. i wont be running mine for a while, but it be good to see what the latest beans look like up in the air

kinda like virtual growing sitting in the cafe
V1AAA is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 05:01 PM #6
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
i only started 2 of these because i have so much other stuff atm,, if ones a girl ill definitely share how she does..

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2014, 07:30 PM #7
beta

beta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant futurebeta has a brilliant future
I have reason to believe you guys are not interested in this forum do discuss cannabis. You have come here to spread lies. I have reason to believe you are paid keyboard warriors of George Soros and the corrupt establishment.

Last edited by beta; 11-05-2014 at 11:42 PM..
beta is offline Quote