What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who was is Vic High

S

shuswap

vic and I used to hang out together,smart and biased to scientific results he sure was and stubborn like most.hes not in the game any longer,as far as rom joe and vic nope not the same peeps

bigbag

Veteran
^ not "was"...is still kickin' around on the Island(s), not to mention Next Generations knock off. Vic did make some very high quality hybrids, using others work, but "breeding genius" is a far stretch. smart guy, absolutely. wonder what made him peace out ?

mazar_man

^ not "was"...is still kickin' around on the Island(s), not to mention Next Generations knock off. Vic did make some very high quality hybrids, using others work, but "breeding genius" is a far stretch. smart guy, absolutely. wonder what made him peace out ?

vic disappeared because he thought he was under dea/rcmp investigation. he posted this on one of the sites after a long hiatus from the scene pretty sure just following the RC busts.

cliffy

Well, sub took vic's Super Soil recipe and claimed he came up with it himself. Then 90% of sub's work uses a Space Queen male which is from Vic's work. Vic was a breeding genius, sub is a hack who relies on the work of others (vic).

You're so full of shit, you know that, dude? Subcool never took Vic's SS recipe and claimed he came up with it himself! Sub always gave credit that Vic was the originator of it. Vic's recipe was a lot more simpler with chicken shit and some other stuff. Sub's recipe has a lot more in it and has ALWAYS given credit who the originator of it was!

cliffy

And the Space Queen male that he uses came from probably the last pack on earth back in 2000. "The Dude" is an outstanding male and is proven and you just want to give Subcool shit for using it. Vis isn't even around anymore and Sub has been able to keep those genetics going since then.

His Romberry and other works always jumped out compared to others
Myself and my people loved the plants from his genetics.
Glad I hung onto seeds and did not grow out all of them.
The older i get the more i know what to do - and what not to do with these old treasures
I truly appreciate his work; i always thought he was authentic and genuine.
:friends:

Ras Mason

Veteran
Would love to find that picture of his chemo with a toonie next to it that used to float around overgrow back in the days wasn't t a ubc. If anyone remembers..

Latest posts

Latest posts