What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swiss Commercial Strains?

dogscot

Hey guys. Im curious. I grew up in ch and still spend much of my time there. But I've never been able to get deep into the growing scene there for numerous reasons. Nor have I been able to work my way up the networking ladder. So basically what I want to know is the following. What sort of strains are grown commercially in ch and which ones do you typically find if you're just purchasing a fifty off you're local dealer? Thanks for all the input.

Tolpan

Hey dogscot!

I'm not from swiss or live there, but close, so I would say it depends on the region and the circles you are in. And on the streets, nobody will know!
I would say its changing as most everywhere. I had lots of chronic comig from swiss. For years the same cut. Also the swiss skunk, old cut that is around. Or erdbeer if you get outdoor weed.
Also shiskberry was a lot growing.

Greets

Tolpan

Miamim0mhuh

Hello,
Everyone new to site! I have been in Switzerland about 5 times and I'm in love with the buds from there! In Geneve near the lake I picked up some bud that had a lot of seeds in it and it was easy to break up and it was strong can anyone tell me what type of bud this was? The guy told me skunk? Here in Miami I just picked up G13 that is good but that swiss stuff is the best! Need to find some here LOL

Let me know thanks

ecr8d

my E-Rocket(alpine rocket/erdbeer) (BlueHemp)
27427e-_rocket.jpg

picture.php

27427e-rocket_3females_from_5_seeds.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts