What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does anyone want to see me ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
ill post a video of me....(yes ....actually me) riding if anyone cares.

i don't have a grow to worry about, so im not scared to show it

NOKUY

Veteran
ok...its a bit old, and it clears up after the first min. or so....

please comment on it seriously...i dont care if u hate it.....i'm not a video guru...that will be obvious.

also...youtube took my audio off because they said it violates copyright shit.

ok..anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxDvf5317E

ddrew

Veteran
That's not half bad, I didn't watch the whole thing, first half though.
I used to race BMX, being a bit older the stuff your doing hadn't really gotton that big yet, we were still impressed with someone who could do a full table top jump, or bunny hop a trash can, lots of quarter and half pipes were big then too.
I think I still have my PK ripper and Redline frames and forks buried away somewhere.
Good stuff Nokuy, I'm impressed

JohnnyATL

Veteran
honestly for some reason i kinda pictured you as a fatty. but thats not the case. you bmx skills are sick man. not many people can do that, or grow like you do man k++++

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yukon this is my hooptie ;)
bike1_small.jpg

Actually i used to race bmx when young as well. State champ 3 yrs straight held #1 plate the whole time.. I used to have an old school haro with the double top bar.. all white with tuff wheels.. My race bike was a GT i was a support rider.. Dayum yukon you look pretty young.. I pictured you as grizzy adams.. lmfao i think cos yer avatar.. peace..

sack

whiterabbit9

Veteran
lol I pictured you as some kind of big muscular giant

because of the alaskan crab fishing stories

impressive stuff

did you have any crazy bails ?

niiice yukon very nice! thanks for posting that man, you've definitely got skills....that rodney mullen video in your favorites is awesome too.

Hell ya dude, awesome. Flatland is so crazy hard I don't think most people that don't ride bikes really don't understand. Wheres the stash spot in that frame;)? lol

I wish I had the patience to actually learn flat as I knocked myself out today at the jumps lol.

that was pretty cool...too bad no music...it would've been even better. just wondering what song u had playing in the background?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammmmm U r really really good.

I ride a kona 2009 extreme down hill top of the line MTB. I am horrable at doing tricks.
I also ride a top of the line road racer bike. it cost me 6 grand to build her.

Status
Not open for further replies.