What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

faster hair growth question?

NOKUY

Veteran
does anyone have any tips on getting your hair to grow faster?

mine doesn't grow slow at all...just normal i guess (9-10 inches a year or so)

ive looked at some websites that sell pills that they 'claim' make your hair grow faster? but im pretty skeptical about most stuff like that.

...also i'm aware that a good diet and lots of protein help. (i got that)

excersise, and scalp massages,....yadda yadda.

and certain vitamins and minerals

i was also told that "prenatal" pills would work exceptionally well, but i don't even know what that is (for pregnant gals or something?)... and i think u need a 'script for that and i don't know the side effects.

...well in the past when i grew my hair out i didn't even think about it....but right now im sort of impatient. :wallbash:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
yukon man!

be patient bro...

or you could wear one of these in the meanwhile :D

61334.jpg

peace!

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I am not an MD but from anecdotal experience I have seen that braiding your hair increases the speed of it's growth. Corn rows work great. The tighter the better. The first day, it should hurt so bad, it should be uncomforatably tight.

peace

H

Hal

Not trying to be funny...but I have always been under the impression (read this many years ago) that smoking weed increases the rate of growth for both hair and nails. So, I think you got that one covered Yukon :)

Also, I think I remember reading that the average head of hair grows approximately 1/2 inch per month, so it seems your head of hair might grow faster than normal. Hmmmm, wonder why? :)

Prenatal could work. Hairgrowth is usually genetics+how healthy you are.

Or Rogaine.

oh and prenatals are just heavy vitamins like MEGAMEN GNC stuff.

NOKUY

Veteran
so 'prenatal' is like a loaded vitamin pill?...any side effects to worry about?

what would be the best one?

E

elmanito

so 'prenatal' is like a loaded vitamin pill?...any side effects to worry about?

Getting larger breasts!!!! :D

B-vitamins in a complex 100 mg dosage will do the trick, not prenatal formules unless you are pregnant :yoinks:

Namaste :smoweed: :friends: :canabis:

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daily application of vaginal juices...

Actually the opposite might help?, a bit personal but if it helps a brother..... some years ago I was badly injured, drunk driver:mad:, I was in doc in traction for 4 months and my poor husband was pulling his hair out!, but the point is he had loads of it to pull out!, he was shaving for work and again before visiting me, after a short time he looked like Homer Simpson on Dymoxinol (sp), anywho, he spoke to a doc on the ward who told him - it is a known fact that sexually active men, who stop getting any long enough for it to fill their thoughts, start to grow more hair, it is to do with hormones and the sexual thoughts producing more testosterone or some such hormone, so, t(hair) you go Yukon, you can try this, go without and grow some:)

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Actually the opposite might help?, a bit personal but if it helps a brother..... some years ago I was badly injured, drunk driver:mad:, I was in doc in traction for 4 months and my poor husband was pulling his hair out!, but the point is he had loads of it to pull out!, he was shaving for work and again before visiting me, after a short time he looked like Homer Simpson on Dymoxinol (sp), anywho, he spoke to a doc on the ward who told him - it is a known fact that sexually active men, who stop getting any long enough for it to fill their thoughts, start to grow more hair, it is to do with hormones and the sexual thoughts producing more testosterone or some such hormone, so, t(hair) you go Yukon, you can try this, go without and grow some:)

And heres what happened to me when I thought about it too much.

India,+hairy+boy+Prithviraj+Patil.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
so the GNC mega men formula?

does insulin effect hair growth? since i have to take that now?

...also been reading that bodybuilders use insulin ...even when they arent diabetic....how does it help them?....sounds dangerous?

A

alpinestar

does anyone have any tips on getting your hair to grow faster?

mine doesn't grow slow at all...just normal i guess (9-10 inches a year or so)

ive looked at some websites that sell pills that they 'claim' make your hair grow faster? but im pretty skeptical about most stuff like that.

...also i'm aware that a good diet and lots of protein help. (i got that)

excersise, and scalp massages,....yadda yadda.

and certain vitamins and minerals

i was also told that "prenatal" pills would work exceptionally well, but i don't even know what that is (for pregnant gals or something?)... and i think u need a 'script for that and i don't know the side effects.

...well in the past when i grew my hair out i didn't even think about it....but right now im sort of impatient. :wallbash:

Rogaine? just dont spill it on yourself or you might end up looking like verite...:yoinks:

NOKUY

Veteran
i knew there would be a smartass or2...im serious tho...funny haha..ok...back ta serious

707Corridor

Something along the lines that Hal posted, but this is what I heard.

my mother is a cosmetologist and everyone in her salon swears that the "this one exactly"http://www.haircareusa.com/hempz_shampoo.htm shampoo line make your hair grow out faster. Ive looked at the label and it does have Cannabis Sativa, and plant extracts. As well as from seed. I dont know....but all the ladies swear by it.

Last edited: