What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owls Production?

HorseMouth

I wasn't too thrilled with my Heaven, PT, or Grandiflora from Owls' Production, but I was super happy with the Skunk line I got from Owl's.

Ganja needs to pack a punch these days, and while the flowers looked nice, and had an above average smell, they did not get the job done for potency.

I jumped through crazy hoops to get my seeds and I feel like it wasn't that great a year. I'm sure they're pics in an album from years ago when I ran them.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, just my opinion on the Owl's production.

A quick note, I live at 3500' elevation and was looking for a high elevation strain, that's what led me to Owl's Production.

Peace

HorseMouth

Sorry,

It might have been user error, Since I have grown Owl's production I have started to Light Dep. a majority of what I grow and I wish I had a chance to grow Heaven again with the stronger sun in the Middle of the Summer.

Like I said previously though, Owl's Skunk was preferred by everyone over the TiciNensis and the Heaven.

While It is hard to judge anything without subjectivity, my Heaven grow wasn't near the best thing I grew that summer which means it was dropped from the rotation.

I definitely am not the grower I was 5 years ago, and if I could go back and bring what I know now the result may be different.

Could have been the seeds, could have been the PH, coulda, woulda, shouda.

Heaven

Ticinensis

Heaven

Owls Skunk

All 2010. I'll answer any questions if you have them.

Peace