What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nor-Cal Robbers

Big Ed

Warning to everyone, two guy's in a frozen steak & seafood vending truck been robbing people here in Trinity County. They trade for weed & buy some, and come back to rob you. Names: Brian & Cory, both have numerous tatoo work "color" on arm's, and Cory has deformed thumb on right hand.

Extremely Dangerous, Armed

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I had a buddy who was sitting in his kitchen when 2 guys came in, and before he could even turn around a shotgun barrel was against his neck. They not only took all of his berb and cash, they took his TV< dvd player, and all of his growing equipment! He has tightened up security, but is still worried.

I think I'm going to add a 1/4" thick steel plate under my coffee table in my living room, and hang two twelve gauges under it. Intruders can come in, I'll flip up the table, hide behind it and start blasting the fools with 00 buckshot.

GRR I hate thieves!

Last month someone stole my Blackberry, I want to get an empty shell for one and fill it with a remote controlled explosive, so if someone picks it up and walks off I can blow their fool head off.

My wife is worried that one day I'll catch a thief, after a lifetime of various thefts and no convictions, I'll probably take everything out on the one guy I DO catch. And I''ll probably tear him limb from limb, being the big mofo I am. ;)

whiterabbit9

Veteran
^^

LOL
that's funny...

the way I see it, is

the one who arms himself, will have to fight one day, and he will lose

your wife is right, one day, you will catch the guy, and release it all on him
wich, won't really be justice

it will be total unbalancement, because an angry man doesn't give back double, he gives back more then tenfold

best thing is to forgive

I know the paranoia getting robbed can bring, best thing is to move if it makes you paranoid... I know it's hard and complicated

sometimes, you just gotta count your blessings, because a lot of people have it much worse, but I know it's not easy, I have such a hard time myself... but that's the advice I would give you

---
edit-
----

swallowing your pride... aint easy.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
me being me.. Id drive around cocked and loaded looking for these fools.. Cos i hate people that take and take and have no intentions of working hard for what they have.. And ohh i would forgive but myself for what id do to these bastards... I know its prob wrong but thats what i would do... hehe.. peace..

sack

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
any other info on these guys like what type of truck >>> i bought some meat from a couple of dudes kinda fitting that discription .i dont remember names but i will never forget there faces and truck ... but i payed cash for them not in trade

W

Weedman Herb

Rule #1 Never tell anyone ... using weed as currency is telling someone you have weed ...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
karma will katch those foolz......there iz ALWAYZ a BADDERmutherphucker out there......somewhere...and if they keep knock'in he'll come and answer......soundz like they deserve too be beatdown......hogtied and drug up into the woodz behiend the back of the truck........nuff said.....
if it waz me.....they would go byebye.........:joint:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
So the " Keyser Söze Meats and Seafood " on the side of the truck didnt give them away?

Were the steaks any good?

badmf

karma will katch those foolz......there iz ALWAYZ a BADDERmutherphucker out there......somewhere...and if they keep knock'in he'll come and answer......soundz like they deserve too be beatdown......hogtied and drug up into the woodz behiend the back of the truck........nuff said.....
if it waz me.....they would go byebye.........:joint:

Thanks for givin' me props!!

nephilthim

karma means your a cosmic doormat to anyones transgressions I'd prefer someone buried them and grew mj over their buried corpses.

crazy shit, but not too uncommon for NorCal it seems. there was a group of people that went around robbing quite a few medical grows in Butte, Nevada, Placer counties last October. a group of 5-6 people were posing as federal agents, dressed in black, and heavily armed. they also were never caught.

pedrodepaco

thre pitts... numerous shanks... gun a set of balls that brought me home from bloody war. someone better have there shit packed when they sell me meat. Funny thing is my oldest pit almost already ate a meat salesman. i didnt know who he was and he was dressed all gangsta so i let the boys out he was scared shitless they had him pinned he could either go through me in the house or back through them to his truck he stood still. But what if he was a ripper and i had to put him out then cops show up to find a stiff and a grow op. cant shoot a ripper unless u have a wood chipper and zero niebors to hear the shot. Other than that as a grower givem your shit and start again fresh. check yur conects and figure out who set u up.

pedrodepaco

unless your med ok or whatever. if you are just a so called criminal like the rest of us lol just b cool keep your sht together and regroup. have a safe room if at all poss. and sturdy doors cameras for survelance never hurt. A registerd gun always has its place in a grow op longer sentence but if you really need it you can atleast live in prison better than dieing on your livingroom floor.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^^

LOL
that's funny...

the way I see it, is

the one who arms himself, will have to fight one day, and he will lose

your wife is right, one day, you will catch the guy, and release it all on him
wich, won't really be justice

it will be total unbalancement, because an angry man doesn't give back double, he gives back more then tenfold

best thing is to forgive

I know the paranoia getting robbed can bring, best thing is to move if it makes you paranoid... I know it's hard and complicated

sometimes, you just gotta count your blessings, because a lot of people have it much worse, but I know it's not easy, I have such a hard time myself... but that's the advice I would give you

You haven't seen much yet then if you can really post that. Maybe one day you'll get yourself into a better situation and work for your life and have it taken away by some punk *%&$#....then you'll get it. The day you're looking at someone's barrell will be the biggest realization of your life.

The day you go through a robbery, you'll learn that it doesn't matter if you have a gun or not, your ass has a good shot of being killed...even if you're not armed, you aren't gauranteed shit...the bitches in your house are shaking with a finger on a trigger, shit happens and people that aren't armed get killed all the time. Forgiveness is tricky in these situations....you don't need to forgive the people that did that shit to you, just forgive the fact that it happened and you move on. You have every right to hate for as long as you need to...then you let it go. Mkay.

nephilthim

thre pitts... numerous shanks... gun a set of balls that brought me home from bloody war. someone better have there shit packed when they sell me meat. Funny thing is my oldest pit almost already ate a meat salesman. i didnt know who he was and he was dressed all gangsta so i let the boys out he was scared shitless they had him pinned he could either go through me in the house or back through them to his truck he stood still. But what if he was a ripper and i had to put him out then cops show up to find a stiff and a grow op. cant shoot a ripper unless u have a wood chipper and zero niebors to hear the shot. Other than that as a grower givem your shit and start again fresh. check yur conects and figure out who set u up.

f.y.i. please remember to freeze body to keep mess down.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
sounds like dirty off duty cops doing this wouldnt surprise me one bit

burnedout

You haven't seen much yet then if you can really post that. Maybe one day you'll get yourself into a better situation and work for your life and have it taken away by some punk *%&$#....then you'll get it. The day you're looking at someone's barrell will be the biggest realization of your life.

The day you go through a robbery, you'll learn that it doesn't matter if you have a gun or not, your ass has a good shot of being killed...even if you're not armed, you aren't gauranteed shit...the bitches in your house are shaking with a finger on a trigger, shit happens and people that aren't armed get killed all the time. Forgiveness is tricky in these situations....you don't need to forgive the people that did that shit to you, just forgive the fact that it happened and you move on. You have every right to hate for as long as you need to...then you let it go. Mkay.

It's very foolish to presume what someone else has or hasn't gone through just because they might be able to forgive someone for something that you wouldn't.

I agree, a post like that can sometimes come off as naive and make you wonder if they have ever experienced something of such extreme circumstance, but to blindly assume so is setting yourself up to play the fool. Not trying to be a dick, just saying.

Latest posts

Latest posts