What's new

Prized Mother- Headband

SoCalEmperor

Daywreck Diesel, Underdawg, etc... Whatever you want to call it, it is smelling like some heavy fuel, FIRE, and THAT WHICH I DESIRE! I'm a local medical patient that is only interested in the Chem family and the crosses within it...Anyways, enjoyand stay tuned!

Emperor

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4

headimonster

nice....i hope this isnt the cali med scene headband going around and one you acquired on ur own terms.....the daywrecker...can be well....daywrecking?? haha

SoCalEmperor

Sawblade

OG Emperor

Chem-D

More info and pics of these strains will be available as they blow up.. but i assure you they will be the PRIME... So stay tuned!

Emperor

H

Hazeseeker

Nice man:joint:, never heard of Emperor OG + Sawblade before tho, any idea the make up of these?

peace

SoCalEmperor

Thanks for the comments people! But sorry, there were was a mix-up:Sawblade is pic under OG Emp, and OG Emp under Sawblade

hedimonster- I guarantee you this isn't anything like what is going around the so-cal medi scene (707 headband and others like it). This headband was acquired from a highly reliable source who grows nothing but the diesel line-up. Very protected clone.

Hazeseeker- first of all, your test runs of Swerve's beans are absolutely KILLER! second, all i can say about these beans are that they are my own personal cross. All i can say is that it is a diesel line-up. As for the lineage, I won't disclose that on this forum, as it may cause some controversy (i.e trolls) that'll defeat the purpose of me being here- to show some tasty new fire :yummy: without ANY drama. Maybe after some time as i get to know the real heads on this forum, i'll PM them for setting up future test runs.

Twisted Metal- yeah, i should've put the post somewhere else but i didn't think of it as i was medicated for the whole process, lol. But they will be up in no time.

As for now, let's just enjoy the show. If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask! Have an awesome day!

Emperor

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on looks very nice i just scored a chem#4 cut ive been running some of brotha Jaws gear for around 2 yrs decapation- pre98 bubba {fm} x whitemustang {m}. this decap is pure fire whitemustang - chemdog x west coast dog BX3 pure fire decap is my cut i kept is pre98 bubba pheno coffe smell :)

SoCalEmperor

PotHead- Sounds like some PRIME strains. Pre-98 Bubba, when dialed, gave me some heavy couch lock, to the point where i was sedated! hahaha. Perfect after a long day's work! But i need to be schooled on the white mustang. I've heard of it but never really paid any attention, since HB had me commin back for more!

supi- 2:1 ratio Ocean Forest/Light Warrior. I love using this mix, especially on the Chem line, as the Light Warrior jump starts the roots with the beneficial bacteria, while Ocean Forest is giving it the pure organic base nutes with a bit of additives. Plus, in my HB that ABSOLUTELY loves to grub, I have Peace of Mind Bone Meal, for a phosphrous kick, and a top dressing of Marine Cuisine. PLUS, i'm feeding it pure RO water with 650ppm Grow Big and 100ppm Cal-Mag 2x a wk with a heavy PLAIN watering in btwn. All of this occuring under the PRIME weather conditions of So-Cal...currently 85 F about to peak to 90 (HOPEFULLY) by mid afternoon.

Emperor

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
heres what i could find on the White Mustang per JDOG6000

It's a chemdawg Bx4.
He took a male from the same seeds that the west coast dog clone was found from.
And crossed it with chemdawg 91.
The male he used was a Backcross 3.
Just like West coast Dog.
Bubba Kush = Original OG Kush x (west coast DOG x Old world Paki kush)
So thats why it is similar to Bubba.
Because they both have the same chemdawg Bx3 genetic's in them.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61559&highlight=White+Mustang