What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog '91

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Since 'Free your Bud shots' keeps getting stuck on page 266 and i cant see the last page, i thought in would post my pics here. Is that happening to anyone else?

Here she is... close to harvest... starting to purple up. tons of trichs.

:yoinks::woohoo::yoinks:

so what do you guys think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
What up Brastaman? All the Chem's yield fairly well with the DD being the heaviest. Its definitly not like any of the commercial type plants, POG, Chronic, Double Dutch, ect... but for a world class smoke she does alright.

and the purple color really enhances the bag appeal. super crystally, purple hues, stinky and a moderate yield give her a place in my mother room.

O

ocean99

Delicious! Is this clone floating around in cali at all? I'd love to have something this l33t.

edit: err, WHERE in cali is this floating around plz? :)

THC•20

Damn those colors are nice. How does it smell?

And yes I've noticed quite a few threads with the last page of the thread not actually being the last number and there being higher numbers. Also I find when I try to search for something in a thread sometimes I have to go back a page or two, like something's messed up. I don't know if they updated the forum or something but w/e happened certain threads are f**ked up. It happens in the Revival of Ultimate Sativa thread too.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Damn those colors are nice. How does it smell?

And yes I've noticed quite a few threads with the last page of the thread not actually being the last number and there being higher numbers. Also I find when I try to search for something in a thread sometimes I have to go back a page or two, like something's messed up. I don't know if they updated the forum or something but w/e happened certain threads are f**ked up. It happens in the Revival of Ultimate Sativa thread too.

EXACTLY! i can never check out the newest buds on my fav 'Ultimate Sativa thread' either. dang, i love that tread!

MODS, help us poor photo addicted souls :1help:

as for the questions:

ocean99, WHERE in cali is this floating around plz? :) this clone came from a san diego clone vendor. very hard to find. if you really wanted a cut of anything decend i would drive to LA. other clones i have gotten in SD were crap / mislabeled.

evilempire, thanks bro. i doubt the color stays after drying. it seems to be mostly notable on the leaves not the bud / calyx. but the crystals are everywhere!

WAMEN, a million thank yous

THC•20 Damn those colors are nice. How does it smell? so far sweet as sugar, but i havent dried any yet this is my first time running her. after the flush i really excited to see what itsmells like then. i'll let you know hows that?

Now i have a question for all you folks...

Since i love this one plant so much is there a way i can reveg her to the point where i can take a few clones from her without having to worry about them hermi'in?

any info would be greatly appreciated. I will do a 'search' function tonight when i get home.

i assume its, just harvest her buds, cut her back except a few small branches and move to 24 of light... sounds right? maybe cut the roots back a little. No idea how long that will take tho..

thanks for checking out my buds everyone. I'll post some more pics soon.

P

perakko

the pages arent stuck, they just show the number of coming-up pages already. i gotta agree it's very confusing though.

very nice nuggetry btw!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't want to spoil the party here, but that's an Urkle cross, or Urkle itself. It looks nothing like the Chem family, besides the fact that it's marijuana.

bambam

I think CC would be close if not right on with his post. If you ask me you can call it chem Dildo and i would smoke it:) K+ to you and your wonderful plants. Skill in the garden bro! Bam

Nice pics friend. Yeah,the '91 and D are all over the place here in LA. How legitimate the cuts are is another story. Not saying they're fake but have no way of knowing until flowered out. Did seem a little odd these "Elites" were so available but who knows, maybe we are that lucky here in LA? Thanks again for sharing those great pics...

G

grapepunched

that is not 91chem.
not apothecary91chem or REAL skunk va 91.
looks to be some kind of purple cross,
lemme guess, your first run with her and you got
it from someone in a trade

enjoy smokin it regardless, it will be good

-gp

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea bro nice plants but they aren't in the Chem family from the looks I'd agree with CC and say it's in the Urkle family for sure which is still and damn good strain and better than the SR71 Purple Kush so keep it ....

P.D.S

I don't want to spoil the party here, but that's an Urkle cross, or Urkle itself. It looks nothing like the Chem family, besides the fact that it's marijuana.

Thats about right to me the bud structure is nothing like the chem lines looks like a GDP clone a friend of mine gave to me

looks like urkle with powdery mildew, i would def. try to take care of the pm, as mentioned, not safe to smoke mold.

looks great though

Z

Zoolander

I also think that's some type of urkle and like others have said watch that PM

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SULFUR BURNER TO THE RESCUE!!!

I had PM for a while. It kept coming back, but the sulfur burner kept it under control. Well, I REALLY nixxxed the mildew last fall, accidentally. A happy accident: I left the sulfur burner on for two days; my own mistake with a timer. Anyhow, I have had ZERO recurrence of PM since that mistake. PM is a house guest I don't miss.

ya besides that looking nothing like the 91', you said it smelled 'sweet like sugar'. A real '91 cut smells putrid (even when only a couple weeks old ). Considering the look and sweet aroma I'd be willing it beet it's absolutely a purple. I'm guessing a decent erkle.

Latest posts

Latest posts