Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > FUCKING SCAMMERS

Thread Title Search
FUCKING SCAMMERS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2009, 01:17 AM #11
bentom187

bentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud of
wow, im sorry to hear this,theres no shortage of scum on this planet,i would just do what blink said
bentom187 is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 01:41 AM #12
whiterabbit9
Banned

whiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nice
Dunno if you guys ever saw this, but some people try to scam the scammers

it's called the 419 scam (letter from africa of sorts, we need you, to help us withdraw 19 million or something)

https://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

well heres a scam success

this one is good too :

https://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109
whiterabbit9 is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM #13
FrankRizzo
Listen to me jerky

FrankRizzo is a jewel in the roughFrankRizzo is a jewel in the roughFrankRizzo is a jewel in the roughFrankRizzo is a jewel in the roughFrankRizzo is a jewel in the roughFrankRizzo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit9 View Post
Dunno if you guys ever saw this, but some people try to scam the scammers

it's called the 419 scam (letter from africa of sorts, we need you, to help us withdraw 19 million or something)

https://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

well heres a scam success
Thats some funny stuff. Tricking that guy into a tattoo.

Jwop-Sorry to hear of your troubles. Good luck with all of that.
FrankRizzo is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 02:12 AM #14
whiterabbit9
Banned

whiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nice
Yeah the other scam, they trick the guy into accepting a package from ups, for Anus Laptops, cost over 1200$ lol
very funny

and then they package supposedly 20 anus laptops (but in reality it's still more thrash)
so they put 20,000$ for custom declaration

------

but to return to the subject, I am really sorry to hear that about your grandfather, I hope you find a way to prevent further problems like these

I have faith in things like these, you can't go screwing people over without it ever coming back to fuck you

Old 09-08-2009, 02:30 AM #15
ItsAllOver
Devil's Advocate

ItsAllOver has a spectacular aura aboutItsAllOver has a spectacular aura aboutItsAllOver has a spectacular aura aboutItsAllOver has a spectacular aura aboutItsAllOver has a spectacular aura about
Yea the scammers abound, it's just sad that they prey on people like your grandfather. I mean most of us that take everything with a grain or shaker of salt can see through it but damn. Skeezy

Life Rafts - Floating Bubble Cloner
Cloning Form - Demystifying Cloning! (hopefully)
------------------------------------
"Always do whatever's next."
"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"
RIP George Carlin
------------------------------------
Money as Debt - Failure is built into our world economic system. You need to understand why. Begin your search here.
Are we really still talking about god?
ItsAllOver is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 02:33 AM #16
whiterabbit9
Banned

ya 7000$ is a lot of money..

Old 09-08-2009, 02:35 AM #17
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
jwop, consider a consultation with a family attorney. One thing you might also consider is a living will. Alzheimer patients sometimes have trouble communicating their intentions in advanced stages of the disease. An attorney can also advise you of the consequences of having a loved one declared incompetent.

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 05:01 AM #18
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
Common sense would say to change his phone # ASAP, make it unlisted, and only give it out on a need to know basis.

Then get one of those phone systems that only rings when the caller punches in the right code. No code and he wont even hear it ring. Remove the answering machine too.

Then get a PO box and have all his mail forwarded to it.

Beyond that and you'll need to get power of atty over his finances and can set up a max ammt he can debit the acct before it requires your signature.
Verite is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 05:19 AM #19
jwop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verite View Post
Common sense would say to change his phone # ASAP, make it unlisted, and only give it out on a need to know basis.

Then get one of those phone systems that only rings when the caller punches in the right code. No code and he wont even hear it ring. Remove the answering machine too.

Then get a PO box and have all his mail forwarded to it.

Beyond that and you'll need to get power of atty over his finances and can set up a max ammt he can debit the acct before it requires your signature.
phone number has been changed 4 times since LAST thanksgiving

never heard of this phone, does it have a brand name?

i have talked to the post master, my grandfather can't remember a change was made because of scams so he freely changes it back himself

Old 09-08-2009, 05:25 AM #20
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
Seriously its only going to work if you can stop him from changing stuff and mainly stop him from being stupid enough to give out any info period.

If you have changed the # and made it unlisted then the only way some dude from Jamaica got it is from your grandpa.
Verite is offline Quote