What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Only 1 "Mark Forums Read" link?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Am I missing it? Many people (like myself) run through a forum reading the topics that interest them and not reading the others.

When I leave, I always click "Mark Forums Read" so the next time I return and click "New Posts" I only have the new posts, not the posts I did not read from last visit.

Most forums have a link in the main bar across the top of the page for marking forums read. The only one I can find here at ICM is at the bottom of the main page, only.

Am I missing something or is that the only link?

Thanks

Skip

Veteran
When you click on "new posts" it shows all the threads with new posts whether or not you've seen them. The ones you haven't read are bolded. Those you have read are not bold. In the mobile template, the unread titles are in RED.

In any forum you can go to forum tools and select "mark forum read".