What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying to decide where to move out of state...

Hey all!
My fiance and I are desperately looking to move out of the state we're in, and we want some recommendations from you guys!
We're trying to go somewhere rec legal and warm in the winter, maybe California? Feel free to suggest anywhere that has lots of mountains and camping! My fiance and I would love to manage an RV park as we currently live full time in an RV. We've even been looking around for year round campground host positions!

SkyHider

Hey all!
My fiance and I are desperately looking to move out of the state we're in, and we want some recommendations from you guys!
We're trying to go somewhere rec legal and warm in the winter, maybe California? Feel free to suggest anywhere that has lots of mountains and camping! My fiance and I would love to manage an RV park as we currently live full time in an RV. We've even been looking around for year round campground host positions!

Hi Masterchief. Colorado is when you should move 2 !!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you visited Calif ? or Nevada ? Washington, Oregon ? all legal states ... would be good to take a look at each one. Then theres always remembering you have family where you are now and may want to pick one of the closer places as to avoid being to far from the ones that mean so much to you .

Last edited:
Honestly I've never been to any of the legal states other than Washington! I would love to go to Cali for the summer, I think it would be a great place with lots of opportunity and things to do!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well def the north end unless you want to live in the concrete jungle

St. Phatty

Hey all!

You're Hired !

Your first job is to kidnap and deliver to a far-away desert island, all the people in County Planning who won't let me build an RV park.

Amynamous

I spent some time in Fort Bragg, California. Redwoods, coast, and it’s in Mendocino county. Great hiking and the Town is filled with pot smoking hippies. One of the best places I’ve ever been to. Only issue is it is extremely expensive place to live.

Latest posts

Latest posts