What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spinach leaf on cannabis

SpritLuder

Did you say cannabis seeds? How about I get you some spinach seeds? :dance013: //Supplier

Didn't find anything from googling, just taught i drop the photos here and see if yall can tell me what's going on! LOL

The seeds where put in soil the 10th of may (germinaded 1 or 2 days b4), pics taken today.
So it has a good 3 1/2 weeks grow, this one was a slower growers that I put a side (Not as much attention as the ones with better growth).

Sorry for the 2005 photo quality :(

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’d say that plant nutrients are way out of balance & causing some crazy deformation of tissues.

What soil, water & nutrients are you using?
Knowing these basics will assist in a better diagnosis.

djimb

Veteran
If the other plants from the same pack are doing alright in the same soil/environment , I'd say this one is just a mutant. They often grow out of their deformities, but start slow.

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
Just a mutant.
keep hold of it, I've had excellent plants from seedlings with freaky growth characteristics.
worst case scenario is you get a 'mute' with no growth tips, but generally once they've established a decent root system the shoot growth will sort itself out.
In my own experience, both GDP and blueberry/bb crosses tend to have lots of mutant traits. I tend to believe it comes from afghan as every plant I've seen do this has afghan in it's heritage.

SpritLuder

I’d say that plant nutrients are way out of balance & causing some crazy deformation of tissues.

What soil, water & nutrients are you using?
Knowing these basics will assist in a better diagnosis.

It has been neglected some, maybe i haven't given it enough nuts. But the rest from the same "batch" are doing semi fine. Nothing like this. So I don't think its the soil and nutes.

If the other plants from the same pack are doing alright in the same soil/environment , I'd say this one is just a mutant. They often grow out of their deformities, but start slow.

Yeah got loads of plants from the same batch doing fine.

Just a mutant.
keep hold of it, I've had excellent plants from seedlings with freaky growth characteristics.
worst case scenario is you get a 'mute' with no growth tips, but generally once they've established a decent root system the shoot growth will sort itself out.
In my own experience, both GDP and blueberry/bb crosses tend to have lots of mutant traits. I tend to believe it comes from afghan as every plant I've seen do this has afghan in it's heritage.

Ok. This is a Purple Thyphoon, (Thyphoon and some unknown purple strain) So it does probably got some Afghan in it from the Thyphoon side.

All of the plants are going outside pretty soon. Was thinking of keeping this one indoors to see what happens with it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts