What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strip searched by a cop

bentom187

Veteran
Its clear they have no respect for anything or anyone.Its open season on the public,for our safety of course.

Another “Isolated” Example of a Body Cavity Search

A 54 year old woman had her vagina and rectum probed but no illicit substances were found. Undaunted, the heroic U.S. Customs and Border Protection took her to a hospital in El Paso to get to know her a little better. She was handcuffed, given a laxative, and evacuated her bowels in front of the officers (talk about scatalogy!). Her abdomen was then x-rayed and a speculum was used to plumb the depths of her nether regions. No illicit materials were found but the officers had a great time!

Of course, actions like these are absolutely necessary to keep us safe and free, right?

From ElPasoTimes.com:

A New Mexico woman claims in a federal lawsuit that she underwent a brutal and inhumane six-hour full-body cavity search by federal officers that included anal and vaginal probes that made her feel like an “animal.”

The woman, a Lovington, N.M. resident, also is suing University Medical Center, where she was forced to have an observed bowel movement, was X-rayed, had a speculum exam, vaginal exam and had a CT scan.

The suit claims the hospital “violated her” and then gave her the $5,000 bill.

The lawsuit names the El Paso County Hospital District’s Board of Managers, University Medical Center, Drs. Michael Parsa and Christopher Cabanillas, two unknown supervising U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers and two other CBP officers only identified by their last names of Portillo and Herrera as defendants. The doctors and the agents could not be reached for comment.

The 54-year-old woman, who is not identified in the suit, is asking for an unspecified amount of money and to end the policy that gives federal agents and officers the authority to stick their fingers and objects up people’s cavities when they search for drugs.

The lawsuit was filed Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union in federal court in El Paso on behalf of the woman who was stopped as she crossed at the Bridge of the Americas a year ago. Despite the six-hour search at the port and then later at UMC, no drugs were found.

The woman is identified as Jane Doe in the lawsuit.

According to the lawsuit, the woman was first frisked and strip-searched at the port of entry, where officers stuck their fingers inside her rectum and vagina. When that search came up negative, she was taken to University Medical Center.

“These extreme and illegal searches deeply traumatized our client,” ACLU of New Mexico Legal Director Laura Schauer Ives said in the news release. “The fact that our government treated an innocent 54-year-old woman with such brutality and inhumanity should outrage all Americans. We must ensure that government agents never put another person through a nightmare like this ever again.”

Read more…

supermanlives

Veteran
theres a point when the gun and badge don't impress me any. my guess is I beat up yet another cop if that happened. surprise is your best defense. beat em down till they stop squealing. make sure to steal their gun and badge. then leave state asap as that cop will never forget you. theres a cop in maine I bet that's still looking. peace

bentom187

Veteran

A San Antonio, Texas police officer has been arrested and charged with raping a 19-year-old woman following an early morning traffic stop.

Jackie Len Neal, 40, was arrested on the charge of felony sexual assault on Saturday, November 23. Neal is accused of tailing a woman while on duty around 2 a.m. on Friday, pulling her over, handcuffing her, and raping her in the back of his police vehicle.

“I can’t express in words how disappointed and angry I am about this,” said Police Chief William McManus to the San Antonio Express-News. “I am at a loss for words. I am outraged. This is a punch in the eye to the Police Department.”

McManus added that this isn’t the first time Neal has been accused of sexual misconduct, and a woman made a similar complaint against the officer years ago. She declined to cooperate with police on an investigation, however, and the case did not move forward.

McManus has reportedly told his officers to get back in touch with that woman to see if she’d cooperate in light of recent events.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit concerning the recent rape charge, Neil told the unnamed woman he was following that he pulled her over because the car she was in had been reported stolen. The woman showed Neil documentation for the vehicle, but he asked her to step outside of the car anyway for a pat down.

Feeling uncomfortable with the situation, the woman reportedly requested a female officer to pat her down. Neil allegedly ignored her request, and instead groped her during the procedure before cuffing her, taking her to his vehicle, and raping her. The affidavit goes on to state that the woman was told not to say anything about the incident.

Police were able to track the location of Neil’s vehicle with its GPS system, and confirmed that his car was parked at the site of the alleged crime for 18 minutes. Authorities also said that Neil knew the camera in his car wasn’t working at the time, which would have otherwise captured the whole incident on tape.

“There is no such thing as consensual sex on duty,” McManus said to the Express-News, after noting that all officers are banned from having sex on duty. “I feel silly even saying that we won’t tolerate it. Of course we won’t tolerate it. There is no gray area. This is a criminal offense.”

The police chief added that if anyone else has a similar complaint against one of the department’s officers, he wants them to file a report as soon as possible.

“I praise the victim for having the courage to come forward and having the confidence in the SAPD to handle the case effectively,” he said.

As for Neil, the Express-News reported that the 11-year veteran was released on a $20,000 bond, and will continue to be paid, pending an indictment.

http://rt.com/usa/taxas-cop-rap-arrest-281/

And it seems San Antonio police aren’t the only department in Texas to exhibit this particular kind of brutality. It is a victory for justice the ex-officer in the next link received time for his decisions.
http://m.amarillo.com/news/latest-n...years-raping-woman-while-handcuffed-squad-car

supermanlives

Veteran
when those in power abuse it they should get 2x the normal sentence automatically. sadly most times they get 1/2 or less normal sentence. I never took an oath they all did.

bentom187

Veteran
exactly ,that's why I laugh whenever they say "im going home to my family no matter what"
Your armed like the military and a public servant,if your scared ,do us all a favor and stay home,no one forced you to join.

offthehook

Veteran
It has happened to my wife once when she tried crossing the borderline from Finland to Norway.

They had nothing on her. She wasn't involved with any kinds of drugs in those days at all either, and believe it or not, neither was I.
She only carried my Dutch passport in her bag, wich triggered the custom piggs to harress her.

To get her to spread her leggs, they then claimed they had seen her throw a bubblegum wrapper of aluminium foil out of the car window, wich was a complete lie.

She was given a 'fair' choise though, either to spent the whole night with our then 9 yr old doughter in the cell untill she'd be shitting out, or having the glove up her butt.

To protect our doughter from distress, ( I was at home during the time of happening) she just spread her butt cheeks and let the female intruder have her way with her.

Ever since this incident I was so disgusted by law enforcement, I picked up growing dope as a hobby and start supplying this country with shit loads of cannabis seeds that I put up availeble to everyone for free.

My wife however took it all way differently and still is my personal heroine for this. > She said rather not make a fuss, took it all real calm and said; she's had larger objects in her ass before for thisone to bother her that much.
smile.gif

(100% true story btw, happened about 16 years ago nearby a border crossing in Northern Lapland. Talking about (partly) living off the land and lakes, dwelling a log cabin in the middle of nowhere & with no cellphone towers yet in operation... ^^)

Last edited:
T

TheGreatNog

Originally Posted by Black_Horse View Post
Let's say you had no cellphone and weren't carrying anything illegal.

A cop pulls you over for no reason in the middle of nowhere, claims it smells like weed and wants you to get naked for an anal search.

Would you let him have his way with you?
If not, what would you do?

Did this actually happen or is this just some fantasy of yours?

E

Eureka Springs Organics

It only happens if we allow it to happen. More people need to open their eyes to what is going on. This has been coming for decades. Wait until TSA is on the streets. You don't have to they already are. :)

TSA VIPR Program.

We are in a police State. Anyone that doesn't think so has their heads buried in the sand.

Just like the authorities want to bury their hands in your asshole!

Grass Lands

Veteran
Yes it does happen...

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/us-citizen-raped-by-border-guards-coming-back-into-her-own-country_122013

The US Department of Justice defines rape as:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Based on that definition a woman known only as Jane Doe was definitely raped as she tried to re-enter the United States after visiting a relative in Cordoba Bridge near El Paso.

The 54 year old who is married and lives in Lovington New Mexico was left severely traumatized by the incident, so much so that she has not been able to be physically intimate with her husband since the incident.

Her ordeal started at around 2pm on December 8th 2012. She was stopped by Customs and Border Patrol agents to whom she presented her passport. She was told by the guards she had been selected for random screening with drug dogs. One of the dogs indicated that her car was suspect.

After leaving her car the assault began almost immediately. Initially, she assumed the check was going to be a regular pat down but when the guard slid a hand down the inside of her pants and fingered the crevice of her buttocks she became concerned.

She was stood in a line up with several other people as dogs walked up and down in front of them. One dog singled her out and jumped at her and at this point she was taken to a private room.

A lawsuit brought by The American Civil Liberties Union on the woman’s behalf states:

“There, they ordered Ms. Doe to pull down her pants and crouch. She followed the order. One of the agents examined her anus with a flashlight. Ms. Doe was commanded to lean backwards in her crouched position. She again complied. One of the agents then parted Ms. Doe’s vulva with her hand, pressed her fingers into Ms. Doe’s vagina and visually examined her genitalia with a flashlight.”

Although nothing was found worse was to come. She was taken to University Medical centre El Paso after being told that the agents did not need a warrant to conduct their searches.

For four hours she was brutalized by doctors with agents looking on, all the time she was constrained, shackled to a table. During those hours she was forced to defecate in front of the doctors and agents, and was examined digitally several times both vaginally and anally leaving her sore and extremely distressed. One of the doctors conducted a forced instrumental exam using a gynaecological speculum.

After being given a CT scan of her abdomen, and bearing in mind that NO drugs of any kind had been found, the woman was asked to sign a consent form saying that she had agreed to all the procedures that had been forced upon her. The agents explained that if she signed, Customs and Border Patrol would foot the bill, if she didn’t she would be responsible for paying the bill herself.

Jane doe refused to sign the papers and was released without charge. She was billed for $5000, the supposed cost of four hours of doctors services at the El Paso University Medical Center.

More and more cases of state sponsored sexual assault and rape are coming to light. That a woman has to go through this because a dog signalled at her car is disgusting. The ALCU are dealing with more and more people who have been traumatized by government employees who are unlikely to be brought to book for what they have done.

If this same woman had been taken from her car and subjected to the same ordeal by four people that she had never met before, there would be a statewide hunt for the rapists that violated her.

As it stands the doctors and the agents that did this to her will be back at work tomorrow, ready and willing to do the same thing again to anyone they please.

Source

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

Contributed by Chris Carrington of The Daily Sheeple.

Chris Carrington is a writer, researcher and lecturer with a background in science, technology and environmental studies. Chris is an editor for The Daily Sheeple. Wake the flock up!
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/us-c...o-her-own-country_122013#sthash.aI7CmSeh.dpuf

Latest posts

Latest posts