What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BONG-a-THON in South Park

Heusinomics

Bump! for the 32nd annual invatitaional BONG-A-THON!!

This will b my 3rd year n I look forward to the next one wile I'm sill breaking dwn the camp sight every time!!

Possibly the best party in the world!!

Get yet tix y'all there are still some around at dif sponcers!
Hope to see many of u there!

Big ups respect and happy growing.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^ Party was great... new location, with WATER, a real treat here in CO. not only swimming water but also potable spring water.

picture.php

despite legal atmosphere in CO, it is harder and harder to exercise the rights granted in a20 & a64.

picture.php

^^ trophies for this years individual bongathon (fastest 7 grams)

picture.php

^^ Cans of weed, some were pop top this year, some required can openers... depending on the event/ purpose

picture.php

^^ ice bong

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was this years event in La Plata County? Looks very nice!

no, it was originally planned to be just north of the town of dolores in Stoner, CO.
BUT the county commissioners in Montezuma county passed an injunction to keep the party out of the county....

so this year the vibes were held just an hour northwest of denvr, out past ned & rawlinsville.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
hey Avinash: How did the weather turn out? I camped out all the time in S. Park just South of Kenosha Pass. I have had some crazy weather. Hail, sleet, snow, and thunderstorms usually at different times. What time of year was bongathon?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it happens in early august,
one year in south park there was a midday hail storm, lasted about 30-45 minutes and dropped about TON of hail, but it was over quick and before u knew it the sun was out...

every year I have attended the weather has cooperated. :good:
I've always wanted to explore that lost park wilderness area, access road is just south of kenosha...
it's hellish up there this time of year, for sure. I was passing thru not long ago and was planning on getting a room in fairplay, unfortunately the ENTIRE town was dark and out of power. stopped thru at a pals house and puffed by candlelite, he said it had been all dark about 3 hours
I had to keep going on 285 to sleep in BV, car got cold enough that i had to bring the plants into the hotel :D

Heusinomics

Lol. Nice work AM!

That's def colorado for ya. Way to roll w the punches.

And also your dedication is showing. Way to protec your youg pants from the cold, and to b toting them such a long way. Probably only to share w a friend in need, or help in another great project.
Keep up the great work.
That's what friends are for!:trampoline::smoke out:

Big ups respect and happy growing.

Heusinomics

Yep. That's a good one.
Nice bump Avi!..
Paul is a great guy. N he seams to b living it up on Maui lately. Lucky bastard!

It's too bad he didn't stay for the awards.
I was siked to see my winning "biggest bud" entry make the vid too! (10:13 - :23)
It's a 50gram cola of Hp13!
Gave away 2 jst like it when it won. Peeps seemed pleased. They got demolished in a quickness.

Already have the plans for this years comp entry in the works!
Plus thousands of seeds to pack up n spread around.
I can't wait. Best party n croud Iv ever found.

Big ups respect and very happy growing