What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do-Si-Dos

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Here are my two Do-Si-Dos from Pyramid Seeds at the beginning of Day 23 of flower. From what I understand, this hybrid was originally created by Archive Seeds and was Faceoff OG x OGKB. This version, from Pyramid Seeds, lists the lineage as Faceoff OG x GSC.

This is my first experience with Pyramid Seeds but overall I am pleased with these plants. Two seedlings out of the 3+1 pack were culled as they stopped growing after the first node, but based off of the performance of these plants so far, they are very healthy and resistance to HST.

This is also my first experience growing anything in the OG Kush family so I'm curious if my plants have any characteristic traits of OG Kush and/or Girl Scout Cookies.

Next feeding they will be hit with Plagron Green Sensation.

Pyramid Seeds claim these are ready between 55-60 days. I'll probably take them to 62. For some reason it feels right.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra :rasta:

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
And now at Day 39 12/12. I'm really looking forward to these. The frosty one has a sweet kushy smell while the less frosty one has a very intense vicks vapor rub/peppermint patty smell with lemon behind it.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra :rasta: