What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Zoom Meetings/Sessions

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any zoom rooms in which we smoke and or discuss cannabis? Perhaps someone could create an official ICMAG zoom where we can have online sessions and exhanges of ideas?

All I could find were 24/7 NA classes and they kicked me out for cannabis being what keeps me away from resorting to my past opiate and alcohol addictions.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So the drunks kicked out a pothead?

There is a chat here, maybe they could do video chat. Just in time for the presidential election.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used Zoom and Google Hangouts at my last two jobs. Google Hangouts is free for personal use, I believe. It wouldn't be hard to set up a meeting for people who are interested.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well, Zoom is free to use, but I also found out it's free to create an account and start your own meetings, then I simply just give the code out.

If anyone is interested, I'll set up an ICMAG zoom meeting where we can just... idk? Obviously only applies to those that would be interested in joining, as some people are in illegal states and what not.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
So, I have the room set up and everything, I just need to pick a time that works for everyone. I think we should pick a time and time zone.

Evening, U.S. EST is what I am on, and have a meeting set up for Friday, and then daily from that, but I need to pick a time. What do you all suggest? Personally, I am an evening/night person but the timing can always change based on the consensus of the day.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I did a zoom yesterday because I am gonna buy a toy I found on the webs, and it works great for portable video chat with a phone. Pretty cool, but nothing is free on the internet, and there is something going on probably. I had all the cookies erased and no other windows open.

Zoom is going to take phone sex to the next level, especially if it can be run through the big screen tee vee.

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did a zoom yesterday because I am gonna buy a toy I found on the webs, and it works great for portable video chat with a phone. Pretty cool, but nothing is free on the internet, and there is something going on probably. I had all the cookies erased and no other windows open.

Zoom is going to take phone sex to the next level, especially if it can be run through the big screen tee vee.

https://buttplug.io/

This will take phone sex to the next level. Imagine video chat on a big screen where partners can control each other's sex toys.

Open source means this software is free for anyone to use to develop their own applications. I would contribute to this myself if I wasn't so busy already.