What's new

Pyramid Seeds?

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Does anyone here have any experience growing Pyramid Seeds? I don't know anything about them except that they are another company from Spain. I also won a pack of Do-Si-Dos, and while the description sounds nice, I have no idea if they have a good reputation as a seed company.

For example, germination rate, how close does the finished product match the description, etc??? Have any of you had positive experience with Pyramid Seeds? Have any of you had negative experiences?

No one knows anything about Ripper Seeds which was another pack I won (PKxWW), but maybe someone knows something about Pyramid Seeds...

Peace & Love,
Tetra
:rasta:

RED 1

Does anyone here have any experience growing Pyramid Seeds? I don't know anything about them except that they are another company from Spain. I also won a pack of Do-Si-Dos, and while the description sounds nice, I have no idea if they have a good reputation as a seed company.

For example, germination rate, how close does the finished product match the description, etc??? Have any of you had positive experience with Pyramid Seeds? Have any of you had negative experiences?

No one knows anything about Ripper Seeds which was another pack I won (PKxWW), but maybe someone knows something about Pyramid Seeds...

Peace & Love,
Tetra

Just recently finished Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds
Outstanding results,2 seeds popped,2 phenos
Dos Si Dos 33 will be popping a couple outdoors,soon
Have grown Barneys before,and,was very pleased with the result
:)

RED 1

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran

Did you germinate just two? Or did you germinate more and only two pop? I'm not really concerned about Do-Si-Dos, as many companies have their own version, I'm more concerned with the company overall.

You say you had outstanding results though with the Tutankhamon, but also two phenos, which leads me to believe that their genetics aren't that stable and little work was done in regards to truly breeding it. I expect a wide variety of phenos as well, as these days you can't trust most seed companies or anyone that sells female seeds as there is no real work done in breeding them. It's just selfing clones, no males are involved whatsoever, which is why everything is pretty much the same now a days. It's a shame.

Thank you for responding, it being outstanding does give me hope that I'll be happy with my harvest, but I'm unsure if I'll be happy with the germination rate, although I've never had a problem with germinating any viable seed because I don't try to make a science out of it. I simply just find the center of the soiless medium I'm going to be planting the seed, push my pinky finger in until it covers my nail, take it out, put the seed in, cover, make sure everything is moist, and I cover the area where I planted the seed with a small bowl, but plastic wrap would work as well, and in 3-4 days the seed sprouts and I don't have to transplant it. I've always thought the paper towel method and the cup of water method was a waste of time and I've yet to be proven wrong. I do however have the lights on, so they are experiencing the warmth of the indoor habitat I've created for them, so I'm sure my method wouldn't work as efficiently in other circumstances.

Does anyone else have experience with Pyramid seeds?

RED 1

Did you germinate just two? Or did you germinate more and only two pop? I'm not really concerned about Do-Si-Dos, as many companies have their own version, I'm more concerned with the company overall.

You say you had outstanding results though with the Tutankhamon, but also two phenos, which leads me to believe that their genetics aren't that stable and little work was done in regards to truly breeding it. I expect a wide variety of phenos as well, as these days you can't trust most seed companies or anyone that sells female seeds as there is no real work done in breeding them. It's just selfing clones, no males are involved whatsoever, which is why everything is pretty much the same now a days. It's a shame.

Thank you for responding, it being outstanding does give me hope that I'll be happy with my harvest, but I'm unsure if I'll be happy with the germination rate, although I've never had a problem with germinating any viable seed because I don't try to make a science out of it. I simply just find the center of the soiless medium I'm going to be planting the seed, push my pinky finger in until it covers my nail, take it out, put the seed in, cover, make sure everything is moist, and I cover the area where I planted the seed with a small bowl, but plastic wrap would work as well, and in 3-4 days the seed sprouts and I don't have to transplant it. I've always thought the paper towel method and the cup of water method was a waste of time and I've yet to be proven wrong. I do however have the lights on, so they are experiencing the warmth of the indoor habitat I've created for them, so I'm sure my method wouldn't work as efficiently in other circumstances.

Does anyone else have experience with Pyramid seeds?

Only popped two seeds, and,got the two phenos T.
It's the first time I've tried Pyramid Seeds

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well, I just planted all 4, since my Sweet Cheese "Auto" that was supposed to be done February 6th FINALLY finished.

I'll be doing the PKxWW after this run.

I am not sure what to expect, but I'm sure it will be 10x better than the hassle and waste of time the Sweet Cheese Autos were. (To be fair, one of the sativa phenos is incredibly potent, but each plant was a different pheno, and the indica phenos I just harvested today are also completely different, all have different scents and terpene profiles, so I really have no clue how they will be, what the effects and flavor will be, or if the seeds were even Sweet Cheese to begin with. Never again am I purchasing from Sweet Seeds. They claim to have sent me a pack of Indigo Berry Kush, but they haven't arrived, but I WILL grow them eventually, but never again will buy, as I don't have a need to anymore, because by then the herijuana should be ready and I won't have to buy seeds again, nor share or pass out clones because some theif will try to self it and feminize it.

I started a thread in the Grow Diary section for those of you who want to follow the journey of this grow.

I planted them all today and expect them to germinate within 3-5 days.

picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra

SmokeKush4

Does anyone here have any experience growing Pyramid Seeds? I don't know anything about them except that they are another company from Spain. I also won a pack of Do-Si-Dos, and while the description sounds nice, I have no idea if they have a good reputation as a seed company. For example, germination rate, how close does the finished product match the description, etc??? Have any of you had positive experience with Pyramid Seeds? Have any of you had negative experiences? No one knows anything about Ripper Seeds which was another pack I won (PKxWW), but maybe someone knows something about Pyramid Seeds...
Peace & Love,
Tetra

I've never grown them myself but I've seen great pictures and I know they've been around a while. Their seeds are stocked by a lot of people too so they are worth giving a go.
When I am unsure I just do a couple with the rest, don't put all yee eggs in one basket!

TheDarkStorm

Their tutankhamon was at one point hitting the most highest tested thc levels in the world...ther nl is good too....its not the version that most companies have, it actually reeks bad...some of the main stays on ther menu are really good..you can find stuff in them to match some of the elites....not sure about their US lines tho..

RED 1

Well, I just planted all 4, since my Sweet Cheese "Auto" that was supposed to be done February 6th FINALLY finished.

I'll be doing the PKxWW after this run.

I am not sure what to expect, but I'm sure it will be 10x better than the hassle and waste of time the Sweet Cheese Autos were. (To be fair, one of the sativa phenos is incredibly potent, but each plant was a different pheno, and the indica phenos I just harvested today are also completely different, all have different scents and terpene profiles, so I really have no clue how they will be, what the effects and flavor will be, or if the seeds were even Sweet Cheese to begin with. Never again am I purchasing from Sweet Seeds. They claim to have sent me a pack of Indigo Berry Kush, but they haven't arrived, but I WILL grow them eventually, but never again will buy, as I don't have a need to anymore, because by then the herijuana should be ready and I won't have to buy seeds again, nor share or pass out clones because some theif will try to self it and feminize it.

I started a thread in the Grow Diary section for those of you who want to follow the journey of this grow.

I planted them all today and expect them to germinate within 3-5 days.

View Image

Peace & Love,
Tetra

Good luck my friend :)
Will follow your thread anyway

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Thanks everyone, I have faith that these will turn out well. The description claims it's great for depression and insomnia and anxiety which are things I suffer from, which is the reason I decided to grow these first, and the PKxWW later. I "KNOW" that this will be a good medical strain for me, but I don't know ANYTHING about the PKxWW by Ripper Seeds because they are a new limited edition and few people have them yet, and those that do, haven't had time to do a grow or smoke report.

The decription from Pyramid Seeds sounds great, and claims to reach levels above 25% THC. Obviously under optimal conditions, but that's what I plan on providing my plants.

If I am pleased with the results, I'll buy more in the future, if it truly is that outstanding.

Part of me kind of regrets not doing two of each (two PKxWW and two Do-Si-Dos) but the "good" thing is, if any of these fail to germinate, I can simply plant the PKxWW in their place.

Peace & Love,
Tetra

HalfArsedFarmer

Hi Tetra

I grew about 100 of their seeds in the mid 00'S as they were given to me by my buddy as they wanted him to add their seeds.

All decent, there was nothing that I wouldn't do again.

The Wembely was one that stood out for me AK X bubblegum and their NL x BD which was A really nice girl too.

They used A lot of the old dutch lines and re named them as they selected clones.

I think the last thing I did from them was A Chronic X Wembely which was A fat sweet cash cropper.

I haven't done any of their new stuff but I would have faith in them.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
If these Do-Si-Dos do well, I will most likely use Pyramid Seeds until HDSC is ready, as their customer service is fucking amazing. I emailed them a question from their website and got a response back within an hour.

Within 24-48 hours they should be sprouting. If I have a 100% germination rate, that seals the deal and then I will be trying THEIR Zkittlez.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well I'm really pleased. I eliminated two seedlings that kind of self terminated, but the two that survived are doing great.

picture.php
picture.php

I've never grown any sort of OG Kush, GSC, or the cross, so I'm curious if the leaf pattern matches up to what it should be?

Peace & Love,
Tetra

DoloDankness

Well I'm really pleased. I eliminated two seedlings that kind of self terminated, but the two that survived are doing great.

View ImageView Image

I've never grown any sort of OG Kush, GSC, or the cross, so I'm curious if the leaf pattern matches up to what it should be?

Peace & Love,
Tetra

Its hard to tell right now honestly, it will be easier to tell if its true once its in flower, to see the bud structure and what not. Looks great though regardless of what it is!

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Here they are at day 23 flowering. I am pleased with the plants. They are easy to grow. I haven't had any issues. I'm still curious if they look like what they should, as I haven't grown OG Kush or GSC before, or the cross.

picture.php

tetragrammaton

Veteran
They look great tetra, looks more OG to me than anything. Post some close ups!! That will help decide.

Here is a close up from Day 23 flower. In about an hour they begin day 25. Buds are just still forming, so I'm not sure if it will help yet though... But good to know that it looks legit.

I did not anticipate this stretch. They were short and bushy and under 10" when placed under 12/12. If I enjoy this strain, I will be SOGing a single plant next time and vegging it for way longer. These were vegged for about 5.5 weeks and had virtually no vertical growth until 12/12 and then just had a massive stretch. Still not done.

picture.php