What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 BK from VerdantGreen

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got 5 beans of these testers from VG............my last testers from him worked out great.....so another round was welcome.

picture.php

Went straight into pro-mix upon arrival and 96 hours later all are poking above ground :woohoo:

picture.php

Will post more info soon......grow method...lineage, etc

Thanks for looking!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interested to see what this mashup does. unregistered :tiphat:

and props to you VerdantGreen

WelderDan

Veteran
That sounds like a very interesting cross. Looking forward to seeing what this turns out like.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Glad to have y'all checking out this thread! I know some of ya from the forums already.....Critter, Welder, and StreetPharma nice to meet you :tiphat:

The runt didn't make it...had a hard time shedding it's shell. I tried to help but no-go.

picture.php

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
likeing the squatNess(if even a word...lol), of the leafs on em...the 3rd one not so much as the others...BUT ALL OF EM LOOKING GOOD BUD...:good:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pepper seeds are more inclined to helmet head (hence why I know this trick). A shot glass or small clear container works very well to raise humidity on the runt and soften the shell. I spray once or twice a day and seedlings rarely fail to throw their dunce cap.

Latest posts

Latest posts