What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best low anxiety/paranoia strains - Help!

clp

Hey guys,
My girlfriend is an occasional smoker and only likes weed that is more body high than head high. She has issues with anxiety/paranoia when she's too high so trippy weed really sends her over the edge.

Will be running these seeds under LED or CMH in a SCROG so they need to be fairly bushy and even.

Any recommendations on a high yield indoor seed that meets these needs?

Thanks!!
:tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
i do see you've run Mandala gear, Mandala #1?
i've seen many good reports on Mandala with low anxiety traits
it can be quite difficult to zero in on this trait, my lowest anxiety find was nirvana's PPP
but i have seen Mandala's Hashberry often mentioned for a not overwhelming high
which is what i've come to associate with low anxiety effects

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Anything that is Blueberry dominant should work. Of course, that includes Blueberry itself. Very euphoric, anxiety-free high that seems to be gentle to just about everyone who smokes it.

Andyo

Veteran
know your devil

know your devil

Every girl ive met that has paranoia issues on weed turned out to be a sketchy peice of shit ,id get rid of the girl .A

burningfire

Veteran
woah there.. that's a nasty thing to say.

for light smokers anything too heavy or too heady will make them anxious. I've found that Pakistan Chitral Kush is very therapeutic in that sense. it's relaxing and lively, after 5 minutes, nothing can go wrong, you're just left with a wonderful feeling of contentment.

PCK crosses have that centered feeling too.

Andyo

Veteran
woah there.. that's a nasty thing to say.

for light smokers anything too heavy or too heady will make them anxious. I've found that Pakistan Chitral Kush is very therapeutic in that sense. it's relaxing and lively, after 5 minutes, nothing can go wrong, you're just left with a wonderful feeling of contentment.

PCK crosses have that centered feeling too.
not ment as nasty! = lessons learnt over 40 yrs of experience .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dinafem Cali Hash, Sensi Maple Leaf Indica, GDP from Ken. Never a bummer with these but if you smoke too much it can get 'interesting'.

Am running some Mandala beans now and expect to find some no anxiety strains in there.

harry74

Veteran
I woudn´t go with Blueberry if she have paranoia issues, may be depends of the line but I find BB quite psycoactive.

Afghanis,cbd rich ones, shark, rhino/medicine man, Avalon...

harry74

Veteran
Every girl ive met that has paranoia issues on weed turned out to be a sketchy peice of shit ,id get rid of the girl .A

May be it´s you who has issues with women, they always get rid of you, cos you´re a dickhead so now you´re resented

:wave:

harry74

Veteran
Even the DP versión is (was in 2005) psycoactive IMO.

It´s more indica but the effect is mixed; at least is the way I remember it.

My F2 is quite clean, psycoactive too. but quite longer effect.

Brelva

a bubba cross of some description seems like it'd do the trick. Sunshine Daydream from bodhi would be my first choice.

What ever you end up growin, try letting it flower a bit longer, let a good portion of the trichomes go amber, I find early harvested weed with milky/clear trichomes the most anxiety inducing.

Then of course some strains just are like that.

C-Plus,Schnazzleberry and Sweet Tooth from Chimera, Blue Rocket by Eskobar and Jack47 from Sweet Seeds are all good highs without any anxiety , the Schnazz is the only one i would describe as indica , the rest are a nice mix of sativa and indica but none of them cause anxiety in my experience

Last edited:

clp

Thanks guys for all the great recommendations! Will be looking into Blueberry, Mandala, and Sweet Tooth. I loved the Mandala line last time!

clp

i do see you've run Mandala gear, Mandala #1?
i've seen many good reports on Mandala with low anxiety traits
it can be quite difficult to zero in on this trait, my lowest anxiety find was nirvana's PPP
but i have seen Mandala's Hashberry often mentioned for a not overwhelming high
which is what i've come to associate with low anxiety effects

Mandala seems to have closed shop for the summer ::comfort: