What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fast, easy, stable Indica from Seeds

Hello :tiphat:

i own a homebox XS with 150W and would like to ask you for recommendations for a nice and easy Indica to grow.

last time I grew 5 S.A.D from Sweet Seeds and I'm pleased with the results but now it's time for a change.

I don't have the possibility to buy clones so I will have to grow from seeds. (fem)

There are so many indica-varieties out there.
Can you name me some nice ones that are:

• stable
  • under 64 days of flowering
  • high in cbd
  • easy to grow

Thank you very much

Goyakla

try looking at the CBD crew line fx. Critcal Mass or Nordle... or go for Auroa Indica from Nirv... Black delight from DP and Night queen also from DP or more interresting Pamir Gold.. same bank... Duga Mata or Allkush from Paradies just to name a few

i have heard of the CBD crew.
do these strain really get you high and stoned?
i mean the only have like 5-6% THC.

i'n not a hardcore smoker.
usually i vape one or twice a week after workout.
just sitting on the couch and having this lucid-dreamy bodystone without a racy heart and panic.... that's what i want.

Cool Moe

Veteran
Lots of good choices for nice indicas. My recommendation is to go directly to BOG. Fast, hardy indicas that'll bop you right between the winkers.

supermanlives

Veteran
i second bog . sour bubble potent ,short stretch , but can be slow vegger and lowish yield. but you will be smoking some primo

supermanlives

Veteran
wont let me edit . as far as i know bogs strains are high in thc not cbd. so you might not want his gear . you can ask tho in his forum . but the 2 starins i saw that were tested were high thc low cbd .

Sweet Seeds "Green Poison".......can't get any easier than this.

sounds nice but it's 40% sativa :thinking:

the only strain i am experienced with is sweet seeds black domina aka S.A.D and its 90% indica.

i'm afraid 40% sativa will trigger racy heart and panic

and again: will cbd-crew seeds with thc-CBD ratio 1:1 give you a buzz ?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maple Leaf Indica gives me the buzz you describe. cbd levels are normal though. I would not get hung up on cbd and just get a strain that feels mellow for you. It can be done without giving up thc.

I was considering the strain you ran, how was the buzz anyway?

eastbeast

Wappa from paradise. Not sure about the cbd but there are 2 or 3 phenos that are all indica, taste great, and have great stone's. Stays short and has a good yield. Plus it isn't a lot of $$$. Like $40 for a fem five pack...

I would not get hung up on cbd and just get a strain that feels mellow for you.

well i'm quite serious about the CBD issue.
CBD is the natural counterpart of THC and it is of great importance to reduce the risk of a cannabis induced affective disorder (e.g. shizophrenia)

ok, i have no possibility to test the strains i would possibly grow for its CBD content so all i have are breeder descriptions and reviews.
Of course a plant is an organic product and every plant has a different mixture of psychoactive ingredients. (thc:cbd:cbn ratio)

what now ? :tumbleweed:

sutra1

I'm with Yesum on MLI. I've grown it five years outside. Good yield
, great pain relief, and a very positive high in addition is a serious hash producer (which is mostly what I'm after) so far my favorite indica & weed..........

J

jaded1

Wouldn't be worried about cbd levels.Main difference in high between indica's and sativa's is the amount of Myrcene found in indica strains which gives you the relaxed,calming effect.

J

jaded1

As my other post seems to of disappeared,if you look at nearly all strains that have their cannabinoid profiles listed, strains can have exactly the same profiles but 1 can be a uppy,racy sativa and the other a calming,relaxing indica.
The main difference between them will be the levels of myrcene in them,do some reading on terpenes and the way they effect you,there is more to cannabis than just cannabinoids!

Last edited: