What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERIJUANA

Desert Dan

Veteran
I figured with the new TOU we should have a thread dedicated to Herijuana. So lets discuss Herijuana from all breeders (Mortabel, , Woodhorse, etc.) as long as it is pure Herijuana; not to be confused with OG Herojuana... So come on everyone lets get Heri!!!

DD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Been one of those potent indicas (there are sativa leaning phenos) that i've been after for awhile. Since it was never on SBou/SBay regularly (only saw it once a long time ago in the server fund in pure form) i've held off on getting it but I guess 1 day i'll take that leap of faith. I will admit that SB has had Heri hybrids, I even recently picked up Kabookies' Lazarus Pit that is Herijuana x Purple Kush off of SBay to hold me over til I can get the pure IBL version ;). I will have some of this later this year, I just can't keep passin it up. Pics and smoke reports look and sound amazing. Forgot which is the female in the cross but its Petrolia Headstache (old cali afghani) crossed with Kentucky Killer New Haven if memory serves me right. Ya'll got any pics? Take care 1

HeriMarry

Very heavy smoke . When I smoked it an stayed awake, everything was slo mo . I love this strain other than the late nanners an the taste is not my cup of tea. Does anyone know of a good tasting heri cross? Was thinking about getting Kronocaine after my Selene grow .

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Got 3 Heri's from seed finishing up flowering. Jury is still out on the smoke but as far as growing goes, they're easy to feed and uniform as hell - looks like 3 clones. Not yielding much but the resin production is impressive. They all have kind of a bland/generic dank smell.

HeriMarry, I've grown some Extrema and the one I've kept around tastes really good and has a great buzz. Grows like a sativa, real lanky but vigorous, doesn't stretch much in flowering and stacks bud from top to bottom, no larf. I was expecting little golf ball buds when I saw her in veg but she fills out real well.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Big golf ball nugs of Sandlewood! One of the best indicas out there!

I didn't know how to clone when I got her...and I lost her. Tried ordering more...but he was having a problem with customs going to the east coast at the time. I really need to get on that.

Probably in my top 5

Cheers

TPM

J

joejusttyped

Yet to try Heri in it's pure, but like mentioned above, Extrema is also something that shouldn't be slept on. Definitely not a social high though haha

azsupratt

I have a few Mota purple butters x herijuana (very purple pheno) seeds in my stash I am planning to pop soon from an old grow a few years back. Smoke was amazing and covered in thc. Always knocked me into couch lock. Only problem is there are about 15 other seeds in there from 3 other strains I was growing.. All motarebel and Elite Genetics(before he got busted) so should be fun to see what pops and clone!

phog

Veteran
herijuana 4 1/2 weeks-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6 1/2 weeks-

picture.php

picture.php

Mt Toaker

I've been wanting a good cut of his since I heard about it in 2006. Purely for potency. . . From what I hear there are few things that come close to the knock you on your ass effect Herijuana has.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i got a cut of her but she doesnt yeid very good for me. but the smoke is straight put you in the dirt stuff.........

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I think it's pretty well known Heri doesn't yield well.
But just like low yielding hazes, this isn't going to stop folks from growing them!!!

It's the quality of smoke, folks are after, when growing strains like this.
I'm sitting on a pack from Sannnie that, I'm wanting to sprout real bad!!!!!!!!!!
Just don't have the space right now! :comfort:

Herijuana...is 1 Potent Bitch..Knock-Out Power that is for sure...She has an average Yield at best,But it is the strongest shit in the garden,and with Sour-bubble,Sensi Star,KO Kush,Endless Sky...IT IS A DAY WRECKER......AND A NIGHT ENDER...

P.S. This Shit Expands like Crazy..So get the smoke out Quickly.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive grown heri from s@nnies twice, had some bad hermi issues both times. did manage to get 2 that didnt hermi out the bunch tho and it was some knockout. just grew ko kush, which is a cross of heri, again hermi genes everyone of um, just chopped 2 that I thought werent herm at 7 weeks cuz I found some nanners and didnt want to polinate my chem valley kushes... it pisses me off cuz the product looks and smells so good if it wasnt for the damn hermi gene I think herijuana is real prone to. Got two more packs of ko kush F4 and one more herijuana but i dont think I will pop um.

U

unthing

have pack too, haven't have time yet to pop them and occasionally the description of heavy indica smoke with not much taste and smell hasn't been that appealing, other times it has..

soo, is it really bland on the smell/taste department? also some reports that it's not the most vigourous strain(at least the seed versions).

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive grown from ******s...
killing fields fems
shackzilla
Jack F6
chocolate rain(not really ******s but from his site)
anesthesia
kronicaine
extrema
ko kush
cocoa kush X chem d

out of all those ko kush, extrema, and herijuana all had hermi issues. none with the kronicaine or anesthesia tho, which are both heri crosses, or any of his other beans.

i've grown templar knights f2 years ago..they were f2 of motarebel templar knights that is cinderella 99 x herijuana. very little taste and smell but they were straight dank!! the taste was an old school moroccoan hash taste..spicy and hearthy. the lungs expanction was massive!! lol veryy potent smoke. i had two phenos,one c99 leaning and the other heri..the heri was frostier