What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

Jay_Khrist

nice growin stoney! I love sea of green and I love those buds in the top photos.. which strain was that? You usually run the same strain or do you ever mix it up? Nutes and ppms and ph? keep up the good work!

bernzoo

stoney419 said:
ok first you just need one light mover for 2 lights iuse what they call an add a lamp kit at the grow store they had the add a lamp hooked to the light mover with a piece all thread but i went to lowes home improvement store and bought a piece of 1"x1" 8ft piece of aliminum squre i'll take a pic of the whole deal if you would like

thx for the reply bro

ya, if you have a pic at hand i'd love to see it!

peace

stoney419

Jay_Khrist said:
nice growin stoney! I love sea of green and I love those buds in the top photos.. which strain was that? You usually run the same strain or do you ever mix it up? Nutes and ppms and ph? keep up the good work!
the big buds are W R i use A N nutes i just cut their calculater in 1/2 i use hydrozym in stead of sinsizym

G

Shenanigans said:
very nice. those tables look heavy. are you using furniture grade pvc for support? also, what size pipe and connectors? where can i get the same? i LOVE your grow.
wtf? a little help?.... please.

stoney419

yaes it's furniture grade pvc 1"1/4 pipe and i'll see if i can get you a link to where to get them i orderd mine through my father inlaw he bulids pvc lawn funiture as a hobby he gets the fittings in bulk and their cheap i'll take some pics ok the tables so you can see what i did

shenanigans.....the big buds are W R(white rhino) i use A N(advanced nutrients) nutes i just cut their calculater(? number per meter squared?) in 1/2 i use hydrozym(something with shit loads of enzyms) in stead of sinsizym(advanced nutrients growth simulator) 8 )

donny darko

How about your yields. Just wondering because I am doing something similar and thinking of some of the same plants that your doing hear soon.

Thanks

donny darko

How about your yields. Just wondering because I am doing something similar and thinking of some of the same plants that your doing hear soon.

Thanks

Y

yamaha_1fan

stoney419 said:
i havent had a full table untill this week just cut it last night

Painful watching those tables sit empty huh?

Looking good

Budweiser13

Nice setup, i like the pictures with all the buds and also the one with the tray of clones. What is your favorite out of the three strains? :rasta: :wave:

stoney419

Shenanigans said:
very nice. those tables look heavy. are you using furniture grade pvc for support? also, what size pipe and connectors? where can i get the same? i LOVE your grow.
ok here is is some pics of the tables i use a metal line post for a chain link fence where res sits under the table iuse a slip t with a leg to support the other end the pics show what i am saying and for all you SCROG growers you can use a 4way instead of a 3way on the corners the last picshows what i'm saying i think from now on i'll just use 2 metal post in the middle and do away with the slipT plastic pipe on the ends are very strong http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/22826P1010014.JPG]
22826P1010014-thumb.JPG
[/url]

Last edited:

stoney419

bernzoo said:
very nice dude

was thinking the other day about gettin me 2 lightrails as well.

atm i run 2 * 600w you guys think with a lightrail attached to each 600 bulb i could doubble my grow space as efficient as with 3 or 4 600 w bulbs ?

thanks and sorry for hijacking your very nice grow but i don't know anyone who uses lightrails and was always curious on how they perform..

peace out
ok here's the pics of the light movers if you have any ? just ask i used a longer bolt with the add a lamp to keep it and mover the same highth

gatoloco

george j warner said:
oh forgot to say it automatic not manual... my one is set to my grow room size and injects every 5mins to keep the level at 1500ppm

this is the link to the company

http://www.ecotechnics.co.uk/site/index.html

go to products ..... unis co2 controller

Hi, nice setup sir warner :rasta: i´ve a question, how you measure the L/h co2 flow?? i cant see a flow meter in the pics.

EDIT: ... reading more ...i read you have a co2 control :)

Last edited: