What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making the Vietchunck

Hi herbal !! my dear friend!! where was you?? hehehehe nice to see you here muy friend!!.

Hello grassart!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
I was abou to post the same couple days ago, but you were faster! I think this like model example about Mr. Hill´s statemement..

...::Vietchunk::... Vivá Alfred :woohoo:

So should we all make F2's of Vietchunk? If so how do we pick the male female?

Hi friends!!!! This is Vietchunck!!! Waht are you thinkhing about it?? predictions ?? :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Raco, XyY, Esbe... please say me something!! :puppydoge any prediction??

Pics

Some days more...

And now it´s time to smoke... Angola Verdex banghi from Lmn.

This is the Purple Afghans that i ´m using for the Purple Train ( Thans Britihs_hempire)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alfred,
The introduction of the indica male wil probably produce big plants,some medium and rarely small :D
Choose the small ones,since those might still have sativa traits with an "indica" expression in flowering times :D

Last edited:

ThaiPhoon

Hello Alfred! I have the Vietchunck here, I have 5 seeds germinating now.

Thank You

bird

nice seedlings. hope when i get em they start good. got the 1 good seeds germin. hopen for fem.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Raco said:
Alfred,
The introduction of the indica male wil probably produce big plants,some medium and rarely small :D
Choose the small ones,since those might still have sativa traits with an "indica" expression in flowering times :D

So we should find a small male and female vietchunk and breed em?

bird

yes what imma do. my 1 seed has sprouted tho. :woohoo: was tiny too. male or female it will be used to make seeds. then the hunt for gems can begin.

Super nice alfredo....hibryd vigor seems to be at the rendez-vous!!

i think i will search for a short structure pheno but wid some sativa traits...in order to get that outta control buzz i love :rasta:

Alfred ur tha man

Alfred ur tha man

it reminds me of the ol' Marvelettes song..."please mister postman look n see if there's a letter in ur bag for me..." but today answer wos yes !lol

Last edited:

bird

yea it happens. me too. bu i was lucky and had one that is above ground noe :woohoo:
thanks again

HarryNugz

Vietchunk looks incredible! Any smoke report on the finished product? More pics of the full flowering plants would be much appreciated.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HarryNugz :wave:
good to see you :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts