What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making the Vietchunck

Hello friends, i open this thread to show the evolution of this hybrid.

Firstly, i selected to Vietnam mothers. This vietnam plants are from old stock of Greenhornet seeds. It´s a pure sativa with a long flowering time, minimun 150 days :rasta: . This is the description of the bank:

A now retired hemp gourmet collected a small quantity of seeds from the best hemp he could find in Vietnam, back in 1979. In 2002 he offered the Green Hornet the seeds and even after all this time they actually grew. Due to the age of the seed, these are of the original Sativa plant and not hybridized. We are now pleased to offer you these seeds which produce light green plants with long narrow leaves and a sweet and sour flavour at the same time. Up to 150 days!!! 10 Seeds / Pack OUT OF STOCK!!!

Sound very interesting!!! hehehe

Some pics...

And the father is an awesome Deep Chunck male, this male have purple colors and smells like to heaven!!

rasjano

hello alfred...this croos looks asome...a puresativa whit a strong DC male...yummy...happy new year bro... :rasta:

J

JamesChong

Good luck with those Vietnamese. They are going to be some very long flowering girls. Can't wait to see what your projects brings. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. I'm sure your cross will be a good one. I too got some Vietnamese seeds to grow, but waiting till I have enough room to run them and see what they really can do. Good luck, but it looks like your got everything under control. Very nice plants and setup
Take care,
BG

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
what's up my friend? i've been wondering what happened to those vietnamese tourists you've been working on, but it seems like you got a breeding project going on. that DC male looks great and i bet the DC/Viet hybrid will combine the best traits of an indi/sat. will these beans be made available by any chance? good to see you around bro.

btw, i'm all better now with 100% full recovery.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
besides smell and look did the male show any other desirable traits. did you hash and smoke the male to test for potency?

C21H30O2, no friend, i don´t smoke the male, always i use a microscope 100, 150, 500 and 1000 increases, I choose the male with more resin, this time had only two males to choose, but both impressive :muahaha:

Thanks for all friends!! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

PGW

That does sound like a great cross. I too am going to be crossing a long flowering sativa with an indica dominant strain. It seems as though many of us are slowly moving away from the "fastest strain possible" mindset. Good luck with em!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i love the skinny leaves on the vietnamese, reminds me of the bodhi sativa i had vegging before i had to return it. got to keep a few clones, so we will see how that turns out maybe. will the deep chunk male lower flowering time? not that it is a problem or anything. this could (will) be a very potent offering alfred. muahaha....

IBsmokin

aflred do you live on the canary islands if so, can you get any pics of some real true presa de canario's (canary dog)

btw cant wait to see how this cross comes out

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice cross...good luck :yes: :wink:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alfred-cannaria again."

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
some nice sounding babys comming up....i'll be loking out for the grow of these....cool!.HH. =]-~

camacho31

jah guides you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acuerdate de mi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rasta:
buscar una buena hembra suena apasionante

Shove_it

really nice cross over there Alfred... for sure will see really nice pics on a early future :muahaha:
Saludos desde el cono :wave:
Abrazo