What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scumbags & Thieves

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Where's Venom when you need him

362mmvnB_400x400.jpg

Green Squall

Well, police released a picture of the suspect last night so its probably only a matter of time before he's identified. My only concern is with that kind of money and his picture circulating, he might skip town.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really sorry to hear this news,
Thank god your dad wasn’t on the premises and didn’t get hurt,,
They sound like pros not opportunistic junkies,,
I can’t imagine just one person for such a large job,
Hope they catch them,,,s2

Green Squall

Really sorry to hear this news,
Thank god your dad wasn’t on the premises and didn’t get hurt,,
They sound like pros not opportunistic junkies,,
I can’t imagine just one person for such a large job,
Hope they catch them,,,s2

I don't know. Their work seems sloppy - being caught crystal clear on surveillance, leaving behind evidence, multiple businesses in the same small town. I think the guy just got lucky and hit the right building. This is a sleepy little city with low crime except for issues relating to substance abuse. But, I could be wrong. Guess I will just have to let it play out and see what happens.

'Boogieman'

If this guy goes to jail, use jail tracker to find out what block he is on, send letters to other people on his block saying he is really a chomo in for raping kids. He will not have a good time.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know. Their work seems sloppy - being caught crystal clear on surveillance, leaving behind evidence, multiple businesses in the same small town. I think the guy just got lucky and hit the right building. This is a sleepy little city with low crime except for issues relating to substance abuse. But, I could be wrong. Guess I will just have to let it play out and see what happens.

Fingers crossed ,,
If it’s a small town then chances are LEO will know him and apprehend
him ASAP,,
Hope your Dad gets over this awful shock soon,,
Best wishes from NE London,,s2:tiphat:

Green Squall

Why would someone leave their life savings in a office...

It wasn't his life savings. It was just a stash he had been squirreling away for many years. He seemed to think the building was secure, which it did seem like, even though I told him not to keep it there. He fucked up and feels dumb now. What happened, happened. There's no point in kicking a guy when he's down. All he can do at this point is move forward.

shithawk420

Veteran
Fucking junkies for sure.i know the feeling.junkie I thought was my friend got my beloved pit bike my father and I built.this meth problem is more severe than I originally thought.its a huge problem.

Your dad didn't have insurance?

Green Squall

Fucking junkies for sure.i know the feeling.junkie I thought was my friend got my beloved pit bike my father and I built.this meth problem is more severe than I originally thought.its a huge problem.

Your dad didn't have insurance?

He did have insurance, but its not covered because it was personal money unrelated to his business. He's now looking into whether it might be covered under the landlords building insurance and talking to a lawyer to see what his options are.

Ya, meth is a huge problem in some parts of the country that has taken a back seat in the media because of the opioid problem. Thankfully meth use is practically unheard of around here, at least as far as I know.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the loss. Thieves...they are unscrupulous....as many have said...high for the moment. The personal violation...it's nauseating. Hoping for better days...dealing with insurance is a hassle, but glad your father had insurance.

shithawk420

Veteran
He did have insurance, but its not covered because it was personal money unrelated to his business. He's now looking into whether it might be covered under the landlords building insurance and talking to a lawyer to see what his options are.

Ya, meth is a huge problem in some parts of the country that has taken a back seat in the media because of the opioid problem. Thankfully meth use is practically unheard of around here, at least as far as I know.

Sorry bro.hate to say your gonna have to take this loss.im battling junkie neighbors right now.i would just kill them but my family knows them for 27 years.cant do that.if it was just me I'd fucking split some wigs nom saying?:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'd be pulling toenails regardless of how long I've known them. I grew up in a shithole neighborhood. If you didn't overwhelm, devastate and dominate, you were forever on the bottom.

Green Squall

Sorry bro.hate to say your gonna have to take this loss.im battling junkie neighbors right now.i would just kill them but my family knows them for 27 years.cant do that.if it was just me I'd fucking split some wigs nom saying?:tiphat:

No, we're not going take it as a loss. He got away with $xx,xxx.
----
So he's been identified. Lowlife who does nothing all day and then goes out at night and steals - this according to police.

Green Squall

Well, they got the piece of shit. No money recovered, but that's going to be one hell of a bargaining chip since he's been charged with felonies. Police said he's absolutely going to be doing some time.

Green Squall

Happy to report that this piece of fecal matter is still rotting in a shitty county jail and is facing time is State Prison if convicted. He still hasn't been charged with with the theft from my Dad's office, but the cops know it was him. I wish him the worst and I hope he is miserable.

St. Phatty

I didn't put up a street sign for my house for about 6 years.

Because of a trick of driveways, geography, etc., for the most part the only people that knew there's a house up here are a few neighbors.

Once I needed a jump at midnight, and the AAA guy that came out couldn't find the house. Said he'd lived here 20 years. I told him the exact directions, involving looking for a neighbor's house sign.

Anyway, if those people are stumped, I figure the more desperate people are stumped. And that's good.

I still haven't had a group garage sale because then you really do get a lot of desperate people coming through.

And once they know there's a secluded property, you can't count on their neighborly restraint.

Security wise, secluded is a double edged sword. They could come up here and break windows, and the nearest neighbor is 100 yards away and not home. And the neighbor on the other side is running a wood chipper.

So I'll stick with the slow motion garage sale for selling my materialism collection.