What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Get CHS Symptoms from Neem/Aza? Which do you get, Diarreah or Constipation??

Lyfespan

look at the uptake loop of your liver and relation to gall bladder, and how cyp450 affects your bowel movements

Cvh

Supermod
capsaicin works hepatically, i just love all this speculation in here, its harry potter ridiculous :tiphat:

I posted 2 different medical scientific studies. With simply googling you can even find many more (case)studies.
I don't understand why you would call this speculation.

Did you even bother to read them?

Lyfespan

I posted 2 different medical scientific studies. I don't understand why you would call this speculation.
Did you even bother to read them?

it is speculation and theory till totally examined, which it has not been. still way tooo many variables, and not enough definitive studies actually isolating issue and cause.

while people might have issues, they do not know the actual cause, they know symptoms, and coincidences, both of which only mean that there needs to be an actually study and conclusion done.:tiphat:

until then im pointing out more coincidences and related issues.

Cvh

Supermod
do you know why making your body hot shuts down certain functions? whats this directly related to?

look up what causes morning sickness, ghrp-2 and 4, and ghrelin and leptin

look at the uptake loop of your liver and relation to gall bladder, and how cyp450 affects your bowel movements

Why should we look this up? What is the correlation with all these post with CHS and also why you claim that capsaicin doesn't provide relief and even call it speculation when there are several clinical (case)studies -which I have posted 2 of- that shows it does.

Please post your point and the referenced studies.

Lyfespan

Why should we look this up? Whats the correlation with all these post with CHS and why you claim that capsaicin doesn't provide relief and even call it speculation when there are several clinical (case)studies -which I have posted 2 of- that shows it does.

lol, so twisted man.

information is getting mixed up

im saying the capsaicin is working through side mechanism.

Lyfespan

Why should we look this up? What is the correlation with all these post with CHS and also why you claim that capsaicin doesn't provide relief and even call it speculation when there are several clinical (case)studies -which I have posted 2 of- that shows it does.

the fact that a topical is relieving these issues is a huge flag to me.

where are topicals processed? liver(hepatically)

so knowing this what else can you speculate?

Cvh

Supermod
^
It's clearly written in my second post (this one: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8554590&postcount=37) why topical capsaicin application is the preferred treatment method above oral application.

Below is a snippet from the study I posted, as it's clear that you didn't even bother reading them or even looking into the subject and other casestudies yourself.

TRPV1 agonists such as topical capsaicin, which has a longer half-life than oral capsaicin, might augment TRPV1 activity and provide a less burdensome approach to treating CHS.

Lyfespan

^
It's clearly written in my second post (this one: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8554590&postcount=37) why topical capsaicin application is the preferred treatment method above oral application.

Below is a snippet from the study I posted, as it's clear that you didn't even bother reading them or even looking into the subject and other casestudies yourself.

TRPV1 agonists such as topical capsaicin, which has a longer half-life than oral capsaicin, might augment TRPV1 activity and provide a less burdensome approach to treating CHS.

dont get side tracked

again look at your post heading, diarrhea or constipation.

yes im reading your posts, as well as all the posts on stanford highwire and pubmed

Lyfespan

I have experienced no diarrhea with aza poisoning, only a slowing of digestion and constipation. My digestive system literally slows to a crawl and ends up with burps which smell like farts. Yeah, really pleasant when your digestive system backs up.

this line reads of classic hepatic issues. so leads me to ask
do you drink?
do you eat lots of spicy foods?
what types of fats are you mostly taking in?
are you older than 45?
do you have bipolar issues?
do you have heartburn or other digestive issues associated, like that EE
are you over weight?
drink grapefruit juice regularly?
taking antibiotics?
taking NSAIDS ?
taking ST john wart?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have experienced no diarrhea with aza poisoning, only a slowing of digestion and constipation. My digestive system literally slows to a crawl and ends up with burps which smell like farts. Yeah, really pleasant when your digestive system backs up.

this line reads of classic hepatic issues. so leads me to ask
do you drink?
do you eat lots of spicy foods?
what types of fats are you mostly taking in?
are you older than 45?
do you have bipolar issues?
do you have heartburn or other digestive issues associated, like that EE
are you over weight?
drink grapefruit juice regularly?
taking antibiotics?
taking NSAIDS ?
taking ST john wart?
While I appreciate you trying to help, it isn't. The answer to all of your questions is no, except age. I was under 45 when I found out I have an issue with azadirachtin.

Please focus on diarrhea or constipation in this thread. There are PLENTY of other CHS/Azadirachtin threads for all of your speculation, which have nothing to do with this thread. Please post your speculations there.

Lyfespan

While I appreciate you trying to help, it isn't. The answer to all of your questions is no, except age. I was under 45 when I found out I have an issue with azadirachtin.

Please focus on diarrhea or constipation in this thread. There are PLENTY of other CHS/Azadirachtin threads for all of your speculation, which have nothing to do with this thread. Please post your speculations there.

all of these things will either give or contribute to one or the other symptom:tiphat:
other functions of aza is to kill mucus producing florna in your digestive tract. it also creates an imbalance in candida in your guts:tiphat:

ozzieAI

Veteran
trust me Dougy..I am focused on shit in this thread...

I was under 45 when I found out I have an issue with azadirachtin.

So YOU have an issue with neem/aza...i can respect and empathise with that...but to tell dyed in the wool neem users with 30 + years growing/smoking experience that we are "poisoning" people...

Spread gossip and unproven individual experience as fact is just wrong....

Please post your speculations there.

Speculations followed up by science....

Douglas.Curtis

So YOU have an issue with neem/aza...i can respect and empathise with that...but to tell dyed in the wool neem users with 30 + years growing/smoking experience that we are "poisoning" people...

Spread gossip and unproven individual experience as fact is just wrong....
Yes, everyone is aware this is a personal issue you have which has nothing to do with the thread.

Thank you for sharing.

Lyfespan

Yes, everyone is aware this is a personal issue you have which has nothing to do with the thread.

Thank you for sharing.

why are you just trying to be a dismissive dick? Are you better than the rest? not here buddy, you're not even better than yourself, so quit.:tiphat:

not getting the answers you seek, then put in a little more.

Douglas.Curtis

why are you just trying to be a dismissive dick? Are you better than the rest? not here buddy, you're not even better than yourself, so quit.:tiphat:

not getting the answers you seek, then put in a little more.
When you ask a specific question, and get the same pedantic behavior you've gotten in other threads... yet no information on the actual question...

Yes, it tends to get frustrating. It's rather like hanging out on some of those *other* forums full of teen and pre-teens. You know, the kind of uneducated people who can't resist commenting useless information?

I'd like to see the stats on how many people read the first page and quit. It's disgusting garbage you guys are probably proud of. It doesn't make me wonder why no one else is posting in here.

Congrats. :tiphat:

Lyfespan

When you ask a specific question, and get the same pedantic behavior you've gotten in other threads... yet no information on the actual question...

Yes, it tends to get frustrating. It's rather like hanging out on some of those *other* forums full of teen and pre-teens. You know, the kind of uneducated people who can't resist commenting useless information?

I'd like to see the stats on how many people read the first page and quit. It's disgusting garbage you guys are probably proud of. It doesn't make me wonder why no one else is posting in here.

Congrats. :tiphat:

this post tells me, 2 things
1. stay out of teen drama
2. you're not thinking hard enough about this issue

i offered help and pertinent information to your condition. i do not believe in CH, i think its a very lazy diagnosis and extremely speculative.

if you think its directly related to aza or neem, then start researching and experimenting on yourself, i seriously suggest you document the variables your tracking as well. have fun. you lost my interest.

:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

this post tells me, 2 things
1. stay out of teen drama
2. you're not thinking hard enough about this issue
1. I stay off websites with *more* drama than icmag, there's already more here than I care to put up with. I'm saying, other than the mucus info, you've been rather unhelpful with the question at hand.

2. I've spent quite a bit more time than most on this issue. I assure you've I've spent several years tracking this and have done my own experimentation to prove my theory. I get constipated from aza contaminated cannabis. The mucus reduction angle makes perfect sense in this regard. Thank you.
i do not believe in CH
Wow. Thank you for sharing your viewpoint, it puts everything in perspective now.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
1. I stay off websites with *more* drama than icmag, there's already more here than I care to put up with. I'm saying, other than the mucus info, you've been rather unhelpful with the question at hand.

2. I've spent quite a bit more time than most on this issue. I assure you've I've spent several years tracking this and have done my own experimentation to prove my theory. I get constipated from aza contaminated cannabis. The mucus reduction angle makes perfect sense in this regard. Thank you.

Wow. Thank you for sharing your viewpoint, it puts everything in perspective now.
The fact remains there is no association to date to link the two. You need to take your meds and chill for a bit!

Although, "OFF SUBJECT" IYEO, the topic I am familiar with is CH with daily users.

Whether we want to admit it or not, the next generation has hit the streets. Folks "medicating", which is a daily occurrence and hence prone to CH (extended cannabis use "is" linked to CH). Is CH an unwanted side effect of daily consumption/medicine. Why are folks using marijuana? "We" profess there is no side effects associated to marijuana. OK! And your empirical data on the subject is...

I asked the Q to someone from the other side (recreational) what I am I supposed to do, quit medicating for 30 days, to some this is not an option.

Since Canada has legalized cannabis and the US is soon to follow (don't want to be outdone by the Canucks), more and more folks will be medicating. The folks talking here aren't 18 yr olds, them guys (18) are after the high, the higher the better. I doubt that (at that age) they can spend their days "wasted" and still be productive. (read daily use). But, for the folks that have been there and done that, what is the side effects of prolonged use of cannabis?

That is THE question? Not is CH associated with AZA or prolonged use. The entire matter is 2 different studies, minimum.

Now your highness to be on topic... I don't know! I'm a diabetic on metformin. Sometimes I am loose, and sometimes I am normal and, sometimes I can shit through he eye of a needle at 50 paces. Those are the effects of metformin. I medicate daily for neuropathy, diabetes and insomnia. Let's just say there has been no changes in my daily "experiences".

Douglas.Curtis

The fact remains there is no association to date to link the two. You need to take your meds and chill for a bit!
The question is ridiculously simple... Do you get CHS symptoms from aza/neem? If so, which do you get... diarrhea or constipation.

Any responses which are not covering this topic are off-topic. Thank you for sharing.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I believe you are constipated as you sure seem full of it! There are folks that suffer from CHS and did not consume weed that was treated with Neem as they grow their own. I believe THEY know what they are talking about!

~ switching channels...