What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

grow tent side bars?

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hello

any ideas how to make diy cheap grow tent side bars? for avoid that negative pressure which removes some space inside of tent.

Homebox-Side-Bars-Fixture-Poles-22MM-FP-100-22-Grow-_1.jpg
like this

maybe pvc tube but is it enough to block that effect? now i have only paracord but i think it's not really good :D

(i don't have tent right now so that's why i ask and can't try..)

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
had this same issue when running tents. left vents open made sure no lights on to leak. that blue dream is coming along nice. still hoping its the one

JimMuscles

I just twisted up some wire coat hangers. I recommend something with a slight bend because you can actually gain space by nending the tent walls outward a bit.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I make 12" HEPA filtered intakes from cardboard boxes and furnace filters. When you have 2 "Large" intakes, the tent walls do not suck in. :) If temps are in check, you could also add a speed control to your fan.

Jnugg

Veteran
Secret Jardin now comes with soace saver kit and trellis kit...Secret Jardin DR150 V 3.0