Quick question

How many plants do you think I should grow with

1 3x3x6 tent
1 5x5x6 tent

Using led lights, soil medium

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It has everything to do with genetics, veg time, and training techniques (or lack thereof). It's very difficult to answer this question for you, unfortunately. In my 3x3 tent I am currently growing 4 plants, which won't take very long in vegetative mode to fill out the footprint. I've also done a single plant in there with lots of training that took a bit longer to fill out the footprint. I had a 4x4 tent once that I had 25 plants in with only 2 weeks of vegging from seed. In that same tent, I ran out of space growing 4 plants of landrace sativa genetics.

There are too many factors. My advice is to decide what plants you want to grow, based on availability and desired medicinal effects, and then tailor the grow around that.

Dankwolf

It has everything to do with genetics, veg time, and training techniques (or lack thereof). It's very difficult to answer this question for you, unfortunately. In my 3x3 tent I am currently growing 4 plants, which won't take very long in vegetative mode to fill out the footprint. I've also done a single plant in there with lots of training that took a bit longer to fill out the footprint. I had a 4x4 tent once that I had 25 plants in with only 2 weeks of vegging from seed. In that same tent, I ran out of space growing 4 plants of landrace sativa genetics.

There are too many factors. My advice is to decide what plants you want to grow, based on availability and desired medicinal effects, and then tailor the grow around that.

This :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
:yeahthats I have two 2x4 tents and it's all about genetic and veg time. You can veg 1 monster plant, or 20 tiny plants, or anything in between. If you are strain hunting I might run more plants, but smaller. That way can harvest a few different types, figure out what you like. Once you settled on what you wanna grow, you can grow less of them, but let them veg longer for monster plant. At least that's how I do it.

gardenfather

Thanks so much for The reply and info. I will prob do 1-2 plants to start out with so how they grow prob do low stress and sog

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I have 12 plants on a 4×4 table in a 5×5 area and run 12 plants in flower. Usually @ 3 week veg.

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
4, small tent for veg, larger tent for flower. Do them 1 month apart so you harvest 2 plants a month on a perp. As you move 2 over to the big tent, take cuts from the 2 left in veg to fill the 2 empty slots.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Photo from seed so 12 different plants. Once I know how the plants grow I can place them accordingly :tiphat:
He means are they autoflowering or photoperiod. Photoperiod means you gotta change the lighting to 12/12 or 14/10 whatever, have to lower it to induce flowering. Autoflowers automagically flower after 3-5 weeks.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
He means are they autoflowering or photoperiod. Photoperiod means you gotta change the lighting to 12/12 or 14/10 whatever, have to lower it to induce flowering. Autoflowers automagically flower after 3-5 weeks.

Yeah I know :biggrin: they are all photo plants and there are 12 different ones from seed not clones in that pic. I don't run auto`s