What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highrish Promo - Win x5 Greenhouse Seeds + 15% Discount

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Copy-of-Bare-Organics3.png

The Vault is delighted to bring you our Kush Me I'm Hirish promo as a nod to St Patrick's Day and to celebrate our Irish owners - Jack and George.

For this reason, we are working with Greenhouse Seeds to offer you x2 chances to win here on GICMag! There is x1 pack of Holy Punch x5 Seeds up for grabs and x1 pack of Super Lemon Haze x5 Seeds too.

Just drop us a 'high' there below to enter!

The promo ends on 28/3 and the winners will be announced the following day.

To learn more about the prizes and terms, check out our Kush Me I'm Highrish blog post on the Vault Cannabis Seedbank Website.

To top off this promo, we are giving you 15% off all seeds on the Vault Website if you use code 'highrish15' at checkout - www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

May the luck of the Irish be with you.

#TeamVault

Bax

View Image

The Vault is delighted to bring you our Kush Me I'm Hirish promo as a nod to St Patrick's Day and to celebrate our Irish owners - Jack and George.

For this reason, we are working with Greenhouse Seeds to offer you x2 chances to win here on GICMag! There is x1 pack of Holy Punch x5 Seeds up for grabs and x1 pack of Super Lemon Haze x5 Seeds too.

Just drop us a 'high' there below to enter!

The promo ends on 28/3 and the winners will be announced the following day.

To learn more about the prizes and terms, check out our Kush Me I'm Highrish blog post on the Vault Cannabis Seedbank Website.

To top off this promo, we are giving you 15% off all seeds on the Vault Website if you use code 'highrish15' at checkout - www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

May the luck of the Irish be with you.

#TeamVault

High.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Big Kushes to all who entered. We don't like this part as we have to disappoint so many of you - BUT, there has to be a winner - and that IS:

@oakyjoe

Well done to you. Please PM us to claim your prize. We will respond on Monday when we are back in the office ;-)

Our next promo is never far away. Remember, if you want to shop at the Vault you can do so here: www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk .

Cheers
#HighRish #TeamVault

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Big Thanks to Gary & The Vault for this Promo :)

Got my 5 Seeds of SuperLemonHaze & a superb fitting t-shirt ontop!

BIG UPS!

laptop-aufkleber-daumen-hoch-5119.png

Latest posts

Latest posts