What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

Katsu

Veteran
Schroomy made this strain and spread it around about 15 years ago or so and it is absolute FIRE! Unfortunately, like so many great clones, she isn't around like she used to be. I'm going to be working with her over the next year or so to try to preserve these fine genetics. This lovely lady is about to go into flower and get impregnated by some feminized Bubba Kush pollen.

Attachments

• schrom1.jpg
    schrom1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 32

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhhh man....
This should be an excellent show!
I'm grabbing my seat right up front and center.

:lurk:

Nico Farmer

What was it crossed with? :)

It was a cross from TnT labs,
SS199 x BHB3K
mother: Sleestack 199 (Shrom x Martian Mean Green) father: Blueberry Headband (Blueberry x 707 Headband) x 3Kings (Headband x Sour Diesel x OG Kush).

Last year I gave a clone to a friend and he crossed accidentally it with an OG kush (he forgot a male in his greenhouse). I have 10 seeds :)

Katsu

Veteran
I've been lagging with my pic updates. She's a bit of a pain in the ass to photograph as she's in a 5x9 with 10 other ladies that are also going to be Bubba's Baby Momma. I'll stop making excuses and get in there for some pics - She's about 4.5' and is packing on some weight :)

RomulanJake

Schroomy made this strain and spread it around about 15 years ago or so and it is absolute FIRE! Unfortunately, like so many great clones, she isn't around like she used to be. I'm going to be working with her over the next year or so to try to preserve these fine genetics. This lovely lady is about to go into flower and get impregnated by some feminized Bubba Kush pollen.

Very nice Katsu! Growing a few cuts of this myself. Check out what Schroomy says about her, here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=10459&page=2

"Sorry she is not in seed form anymore. Technically friends do still have the mother, the father is long gone, but I do still have the columbian landrace seeds that he came from. However even if I were to make some seeds with a new male, schrom was just that one perfect combination. Her siblings were good, but they did'nt have that special edge that she does.

I will be trying out sex reversal on her very shortly, the seeds will be available to friends and charety auctions. Also will probably be doing som other interesting things with the excess reversed pollen and even plan on taking her to a few males, but I have no plans of ever commercially producing anything with her. She is a gift not to be used to line other peoples pockets. So freebies or charety is the only way to get her. Peace"

Limeygreen

Veteran
So many people don't know about schroom even old school guys. Always been on the look out for her, promised a few times but never amounted to anything.

RomulanJake

So many people don't know about schroom even old school guys. Always been on the look out for her, promised a few times but never amounted to anything.

Im hoping the Schrom I have is the real deal.. if it is Ill be making seeds to offer as freebies.

I have this thing with trying to 'recirculate' great strains. :biggrin:

I think we should all try to make Americas Strains great again.. :tiphat:

Goat_&_Monkey

Good seeing you here Katsu.

I held onto Schrom, too.

That’s goot chit mang

??