What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help what’s made these sick

Chazzadee123

Hi

Hi

As they looked over watered I have limited the water so not really had run off but I just checked ec in at 1 and out at 1.8 so not that high

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Oof yeah different story with the light on. Your pH might be a concern, Mg looks nil. Overall just kinda shocked. Maybe it was beginning to get root bound before you transplanted.

Dankwolf

What’s made these sick

I am not sure what to say about responses so far .........

1# ph should be 6.3 -6.5. Whats yours ?
2# ec should be a total of 1.3 max. It a ppm of 1000 max
3# take things slow and use a basic program that is proven . many coco pacific fertalizer companys have a basic lay out that can help simplify things at first.
4# what are your temps, ?
5# organic soil is a lot more forgiving .
6 if you use tap water / city water it needs to sit for at least 24 hours before use.

I will help more if you can answer a few of my questions ?

There are many threads on coco here at icmag that might just have the answer to your issue . good luck :tiphat:

Jeeyah

My temps are 25-26 humidity is low 30s I have the lights about 3ft away and I have 2x 600 what ballasts set at 400w

Ok. Shouldn’t be too much light. Feed them a little stronger. If that’s pure coco, you can water by hand every day. I’m not sure about cork added. I like to feed around 750-800ppm. What type of nutrients?

5.8-6.2PH 700-900ppm (just under 2.0EC)

They will be a little happier with higher humidity.

You might have to give them less light temporarily. Are you using an 18/6 light cycle?
If possible,

Raise your temps a tiny bit to about 27c.
Get your humidity over 50%.
Feed full strength every time.
Less light.

Photosynthesis is slowing down and hitting the brakes.

Dankwolf

My temps are 25-26 humidity is low 30s I have the lights about 3ft away and I have 2x 600 what ballasts set at 400w

Temps should be 78f (not sure in Celsius conversion)

Humidity should be 40%- 65% lights off lights on . (just a good starting point .
picture.php

If humidity is at 30% yoyr are probably underwatering .

3 ft away gor 400 watt is a great distance . unless plants are that unhealthy you shoud be good at 2 ft away. With healthy plants I turn 400 watt hps at 12- 16 inches away .

Hope this helps :tiphat: