What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA breeders, who is good?

I have used dc seed exchange 3 times now and I can't say enough good things about them! Fast service and good support plus they have BOGS gear for a decent price

'Boogieman'

How dafukk you never heard of me, I gotta post more.:biggrin:

Chunky's bagseeds correct? Your one of the few I heard of, bodhi and bog being the only others I have heard of. Thanks for the suggestions everyone and keep the information rolling, those that have been listed multiple times have raised my eyebrows.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Jaws genetics
Riot seeds
Bodhi
Kingdom organic seeds
CSI: Humboldt
Home grown natural wonders
Suny cheba
Mosca
Top dawg
Archive
Obsoul33t genetics group
OG Rebel
Envy kre8ionz

And

Boneyard seeds

Those are my recommendation for high quality genetics but honestly go for jaws or boneyard because of killer price and stellar fucking genetics best of luck

Americangrower

Veteran
I know you said USA breeders but you should really get some Karma genetics. His headbanger is 1 of the best around.

'Boogieman'

I know you said USA breeders but you should really get some Karma genetics. His headbanger is 1 of the best around.

I mainly want to avoid dealing with Chicago customs which seems to snag half of my seeds. Also one thing that really bothers me is that I really can not find any decent descriptions on most strains, I'm at 43°N with frosts hitting sometimes by mid october. I don't want to grow super early crap I tried in the past but I need to get an Idea when a strain will finish. I'm often cutting my plants right before frost and fighting mold and budrot but I find the finished product much better then the early strains I tried in the past.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I mainly want to avoid dealing with Chicago customs which seems to snag half of my seeds. Also one thing that really bothers me is that I really can not find any decent descriptions on most strains, I'm at 43°N with frosts hitting sometimes by mid october. I don't want to grow super early crap I tried in the past but I need to get an Idea when a strain will finish. I'm often cutting my plants right before frost and fighting mold and budrot but I find the finished product much better then the early strains I tried in the past.

If going with GLG, they have a forum where you could get descriptions and info straight from the breeder of Antenna Seeds. He also used to have a sub-forum here. Well, it’s still here, but he’s not. You haven’t really said what you’re looking for in terms of effect, only finishing time. But others have mentioned Purplelazerlite from Antenna. I ended up with two girls from five seeds of the PL1; and one pheno was nothing short of exceptional. I find myself missing that jar so much that I really need to pop the rest of my pack to see if I find another similar pheno. And chuck some pollen to make F2s. I chopped those two girls at 71 days, indoors.

Reading your opening post, I had no suggestions to offer since I don’t grow outdoors. But felt the need to chime in when reading others mention PL. If it reasonably could finish in time for you, I highly recommend it. Or maybe fab would recommend something else if you are specific about effect, yield, terps, etc., and not just finish time, if you're interested in NLD types.

Only ever placed one order with GLG, but it was a smooth pleasant transaction.

Best of luck!

Som 2

I've never grown outside in the Midwest but if I was I would probably start with BOG Bubble and some of Bodhi's g13/Hashplant crosses. Indoors those are strains that are pretty fast.

'Boogieman'

If going with GLG, they have a forum where you could get descriptions and info straight from the breeder of Antenna Seeds. He also used to have a sub-forum here. Well, it’s still here, but he’s not. You haven’t really said what you’re looking for in terms of effect, only finishing time. But others have mentioned Purplelazerlite from Antenna. I ended up with two girls from five seeds of the PL1; and one pheno was nothing short of exceptional. I find myself missing that jar so much that I really need to pop the rest of my pack to see if I find another similar pheno. And chuck some pollen to make F2s. I chopped those two girls at 71 days, indoors.

Reading your opening post, I had no suggestions to offer since I don’t grow outdoors. But felt the need to chime in when reading others mention PL. If it reasonably could finish in time for you, I highly recommend it. Or maybe fab would recommend something else if you are specific about effect, yield, terps, etc., and not just finish time, if you're interested in NLD types.

Only ever placed one order with GLG, but it was a smooth pleasant transaction.

Best of luck!

Thanks I will check that out, I'm not picky I just want something potent.

Happy Times

Just go grab my SLUGGO feminized and Dawg Breath Regs at GLG and you're all set, 9-10 weeks flower with the occasional early 50 day finishing phenos.

FYI I don’t think the SLUGGO is available there. Did see the Dog Breath, Sex Pistol, East Coast Chem Scout

GLG- Great Lakes? Wasn’t sure I was looking in the right place

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
A good place where to buy csi Humboldt?.. I've read bad rewiews about horrorseeds with European customers...