What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SkywalkerOG RDWC

Gazoo31

I hope so. Harvesting very soon. I have a strange problem, the lower leaves are turning brown at the tips and dying off. Its affecting even the sugar leaves on the lowest buds. It doesn't quite look like nute burn (was only at 350ppm) but it's not really n deficiency either as the leaves aren't necessarily turning yellow. I checked my roots and they look very healthy with no bad smell. Just smells like earth.

I'm scared that it's going to turn into a mould problem so I drained the system and filled with RO last night to start flushing. Today is day 64 officially. I really wanted to let them go 75 days to ripen more and put on more weight.

Better to harvest everything now or possibly lose some and have truly finished pot? I swear every fucking run I've ever done gets dinked around right before the end of bloom whether it's landlords, crazy ex's etc. Lol.