What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Anyone happen to have an SBJ (Smurphberry Jam) cut lying around? It's ok if it's destabilized, I can rehabilitate her.

Avinash Miles might have something?

macdiesel

Shame this thread is no longer current. Longtime grower here in the southern mtns of Colorado looking to link up with some other growers...

DaHamentashkid

Shame this thread is no longer current. Longtime grower here in the southern mtns of Colorado looking to link up with some other growers...

Yeah. This is pretty disappointing. Obviously taking covid into consideration and the fact I'm stupid sometimes and miss things in my searching, it doesn't seem as though there's a very active home grow community in the Denver area. Maybe I was just incorrect in thinking it might be more like the home brew scene was in the early days of its popularity.

tunatuna

Yeah. This is pretty disappointing. Obviously taking covid into consideration and the fact I'm stupid sometimes and miss things in my searching, it doesn't seem as though there's a very active home grow community in the Denver area. Maybe I was just incorrect in thinking it might be more like the home brew scene was in the early days of its popularity.
I've noticed this throughout forums as well... Really figured there'd be at least some action.

I got excited when messaged a dude on reddit who said he had a CO group on snapchat, and he messaged back "its really just me sending pictures to people, as far as i know none of them are friends with eachother".

Defacto

A half dozen of us got together a couple times. Hopefully we can do it again after the covid thing. The Source Turbo extracted vape cartridges will knock your socks off!
CCell - my 1st.jpg

Hushpuppy

Trying to resurrect the thread, now that we are slowly moving away from Covid times. I will have rainbow belts 2.0 clones and Samoas clones to trade for other clones that interest. Specifically looking for gorilla glue( legitimate), not dispensary sourced. Also Chemmy Jones, which would be a dream. All clones welcome to trade though, I would just like to find some high thc genetics to cross with my rainbow belts.

Also looking for a new friend to help with live resin. Thanks yall ( Im outside Boulder btw)

Attachments

• D0666D13-F66F-4282-8558-5594FD908A53.jpeg
    D0666D13-F66F-4282-8558-5594FD908A53.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 92

PhishFedHead

Trying to resurrect the thread, now that we are slowly moving away from Covid times. I will have rainbow belts 2.0 clones and Samoas clones to trade for other clones that interest. Specifically looking for gorilla glue( legitimate), not dispensary sourced. Also Chemmy Jones, which would be a dream. All clones welcome to trade though, I would just like to find some high thc genetics to cross with my rainbow belts.

Also looking for a new friend to help with live resin. Thanks yall ( Im outside Boulder btw)

Hush,
I would love that Rainbow Belts. Ive got plenty to trade. I'm in southern Colorado. Where are you?

blowingupjake

High neighbors. East Denver checking in. Haven’t been active in a while but never stopped growing… random pics from tonight

Stay hazed
Jake

Attachments

• 73DCB510-3163-429D-A73B-4E33EBABD50E.jpeg
    73DCB510-3163-429D-A73B-4E33EBABD50E.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 6308B8B6-0D42-4105-87DB-11C7A031E0A1.jpeg
    6308B8B6-0D42-4105-87DB-11C7A031E0A1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
  • 98E40A1B-3390-4317-BECF-1B51B1B47F2B.jpeg
    98E40A1B-3390-4317-BECF-1B51B1B47F2B.jpeg
    649.5 KB · Views: 51

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just checking in. Been awhile. I am still turning and burning. Anybody else out there.....

Reactions: Rgd

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Good to hear from you. I missed the first go round so maybe some day I will show. Are you doing any good fishing? I'm pretty convinced there are no fish in CO and I have drowned many dry flies proving it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I still fish but getting old. All my fishing buddies have died or in a nursing home. To many people in Colorado. I do have access to some private places which are nice.

Rgd

Veteran
I still fish but getting old. All my fishing buddies have died or in a nursing home. To many people in Colorado. I do have access to some private places which are nice.
you must fish to keep the life cells aligned bro....and you ain’t older than I am

you guys do trout I know ..

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
you must fish to keep the life cells aligned bro....and you ain’t older than I am

you guys do trout I know ..
I feel old. Plus I came down with covid yesterday...sucks! I should be down in my grow but to sick.

Latest posts

Latest posts