What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain are you smoking with your coffee?!

Dawgfunk

Been smoking some one x rks from swami, found a nice sativa pheno that smells like diesel fuel when u squeeze her and tastes like lemon and pepper, i like mixing that one with the night rider. Great daytime cruise when you wanna get a bunch done and still drop your eyes nice and low.

St. Phatty

Candyland x Apollo 11 - first hit.

Second hit - Dinafem Blue Widow.

Third hit - Blue Headband x Blue Widow cross.

Coffee - STRONG :woohoo:

Dawgfunk

I love candyland, sounds like an awesome cross w that apollo 11. The cinex was around here for a bit and rocked everyone’s socks off. Cheesy shakey bones. This fluffy roadkill i’m smoking on has me shaking like a leaf after 2 bong loads. Light roast coffee, stronger than usual. I’m really, really high right now. Like a light bulb. Ding! That’s the oven.

The Pheonix

Marra Jones :yummy:

picture.php

Peace

Phe

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old school dutch sweet skunk from seeds I grew out last year.

Got some Blue Moon Rocks, Princess Diesel, and Mind Boggle x NYCD going right now. Just about ready for the flip. Just making sure my clones take root.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
This morning it's Ghost Train Haze... Not powerful per se, only 15% thc, but I love the happy high it gives me.
Goes very well with today's coffee.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I stopped drinking coffee a while ago now and it feels much better overall, coming from someone who was up to quite a few cups regularly. Cannabis provides energy, motivation, without being a stimulant. I could say I prefer 'sativa' for this reason, energetic effect, however in truth the cannabis preference is there with or without caffeine. The electric or coffee like strains of cannabis which I would call sativa, are found less frequently than commercial cash crops of fast maturing indica plants.

andl

i was in dam long time ago and the first or 2nd time ever got every morning the mexican haze from dampring (tweede kammer) and then get some munchies from the bakery....

so far so good, then these Gracht's :D

i went with bicycle, its fun when you smoke some up high sativa in the morning, i went back but i missed that there was a gap inbetween and when i was holding my coffee in the right hand and cookies/food in the left while riding the bike, a car was coming against me and i suddenly missed the gap and the whole coffee blew into my face, i didnt had an accident, but stopped while cant stop laughing because i missed it stupid, well, dont know what the driver must have thought, about these stoned tourists, or whatever...lol

point is if youre in dam and you wake up get a bicycle coffee and sativa this is going to be fun ;)

Lyfespan

gotta have my regular coffee w/half & half, nothing but sambuca in my espresso lately.

drinking some coffee from Hardees (nice roast) w/a bag of something just referred to as good weed, and it is ;)

i have taken to this international delights hazelnut, and now everything else is like water, cant even stand that coffeemate creamer, its like paying double for it.

i dont drink any more so no more irish coffees or kaulhau :tiphat: got tired of being sick.

Lyfespan

I stopped drinking coffee a while ago now and it feels much better overall, coming from someone who was up to quite a few cups regularly. Cannabis provides energy, motivation, without being a stimulant. I could say I prefer 'sativa' for this reason, energetic effect, however in truth the cannabis preference is there with or without caffeine. The electric or coffee like strains of cannabis which I would call sativa, are found less frequently than commercial cash crops of fast maturing indica plants.

i believe i read an article that caffeine and cannabis combat each other ?

Latest posts

Latest posts