EL CID SQUID
Veteran
tumblr_adc97f8acd84e9c28f29057cecb57693_9e94e782_1280.jpg

:bigeye:

RMS

:smoweed:

shithawk420

Veteran
man fuck the Gracies.they single handley ruined martial arts and got rich at the same time.try that shit with a real killer.and i know people who were trained by them in the 90s.this mma ufc garbage ruined thousands of years of MA in a single decade.oohh id love to get them in the ring.its pretty funny he just pulled a waza on that little kid though.what a scumbag

shithawk420

Veteran
everything SHOULD be questioned. but when it becomes obvious that your suspicions are bullshit, you should man up and admit the obvious instead of covering one lie with another one ALA The Chump...
yeah well thats life son.your made to be feed garbage and like it.no wonder i got a shitty taste in my mouth

armedoldhippy

Veteran
im in the blue zone maybe add 9/11 that. certain thing dont seem to add up thats all
View attachment 18879591
i'm down at the bottom myself. someplace on there should have had Ruby Ridge, Branch Davidians, Oklahoma City (those are all tied together) etc. i have seen UFOs with my own eyes, in broad daylight, and i'm fairly certain that Epstein DID kill himself personally. Area 51? who knows... never saw anything suspicious about Princess Di or Marilyn that i thought was credible. great accusations require great evidence...if you want folks to believe.