What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Three A Light' Grow Book.... $500!!!!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get way more than 3 a light...

But my light is about 8 minutes away at the speed of light. :biggrin:

https://tokesignals.com/marijuana-grower-gets-3-pounds-per-light-writes-book-aims-for-6-pounds/

they have sold 1000 copies, which is $500,000 sales

But even at that price point, the book made a big impact upon its initial release in November 2015 and is moving toward an impressive 1,000 copies sold.
It probably is a decent book if you never grew before, but not worth $500 and Cervantes book probably much more scientific researched and sourced much cheaper.

Also, it looks like they are using the book in part to boost their nutrient line, which I researched and its an exact copy of General Hydroponics 3 part, which isn't even that suited to Cannabis lol.

mango420

Ya complete joke. But in this business unfortunately there are a lot of suckers that are just starting out that don't know any better. I had to laugh when I read the feed chart for his nute line, 2000ppm and 30-40% runoff every feed so u can waste more money and buy more of his retardedly overpriced shit. Zero respect for a guy like this.

SuperWeed

https://tokesignals.com/marijuana-grower-gets-3-pounds-per-light-writes-book-aims-for-6-pounds/

they have sold 1000 copies, which is $500,000 sales

It probably is a decent book if you never grew before, but not worth $500 and Cervantes book probably much more scientific researched and sourced much cheaper.

Also, it looks like they are using the book in part to boost their nutrient line, which I researched and its an exact copy of General Hydroponics 3 part, which isn't even that suited to Cannabis lol.

Christ. I should write a book.

$eriously$illy

I saw the book at a show, and I will say it's a very nice book, mostly in its classy appearance and easy-to-read format.

Nothing wrong with the contents, it's full of good tips for getting the maximum yield, similar to numerous other grow guides before it that were priced $20-40.

Or on this site for free.

Can't same I really blame the guy for selling it for $500. That's just easy money is what that is, gotta make a livin.' I just think it's funny that people pay it.

"There's a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

SuperWeed

That book looks like the biggest crock of shit. Its like the west coast masters but worse.

I know those gavitas can pump 4 a light with some outdoor sativa strains and the right room. problem is, sats give me anixiety and dont find them worth the extra time.

If we could hunt the seeds in the same room to lockdown a solid pheno, I bet we could hit 5 no sweat with a triple trellis and the right food schedule/vpd.

Its all in our heads ;)

Agreed. When I broke 3lb, the whole world changed for me. I can only compare it to those people who thought that running faster than a 4 minute mile was impossible. Then Roger Bannister did it.

stim

MSN is calling one of these guys the steve jobs of cannabis now LOL! You had it at P.T. Barnum

madalasatori

Veteran
Agreed. When I broke 3lb, the whole world changed for me. I can only compare it to those people who thought that running faster than a 4 minute mile was impossible. Then Roger Bannister did it.

Spill the beans then, what’s your methods?

Respect:tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I plan to write a book when I can get 3lbs under the 28w led hanging in my kitchen!

In other words for this subject to be take seriously it needs to be a study of gpw!

Internet mass marketing wins again!!

White Beard

There’s one guy hawking a $100 book, that has “all teh SEECRETS” in it, hwo’s Been at it for a while...I suppose a big picture book with a gawrontea @ 400% markup over that was inevitable.

Latest posts

Latest posts