What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: phew,that was close...i just chopped 9 plants so now i have enough dirty pots to be worth bitching about washing...and about 70 bamboo stakes to clean...and i need to haul medium! and trimming by weeks end!

it's a good time to be alive:D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
well what about dukes of earl mr. smarty pants?:nanana:
Well a duke is above a count so you are not that. And an earl is just another name for count. Believe me my wife watches all that British TV shit. You know the kind of shows that takes four episodes to make a pot of tea. A Marguess is below a duke but above a count.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:toohot: phew,that was close...i just chopped 9 plants so now i have enough dirty pots to be worth bitching about washing...and about 70 bamboo stakes to clean...and i need to haul medium! and trimming by weeks end!

it's a good time to be alive:D
I told my wife I didn't get her flowers for mothers day because I didn't think murdering a plant was anyway to show her my love.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well a duke is above a count so you are not that. And an earl is just another name for count. Believe me my wife watches all that British TV shit. You know the kind of shows that takes four episodes to make a pot of tea. A Marguess is below a duke but above a count.
not really,if there isn't titties or explosions within the first 10 minutes i ain't interested...or exploding titties...and adult animation

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I told my wife I didn't get her flowers for mothers day because I didn't think murdering a plant was anyway to show her my love.
I pissed my wife off bad enough the day before mothers day I gifted her me going mountain biking all day. Drove to Hartland and rode settlers park trail. Drove to Novi and rode the tree farm trail. Drove to Detroit and went out for overpriced but yummy duck ramen and dropped my daughter off at a show. Drank a bunch of coffee. Drove home. Everyone is asleep. Mothers day was good.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Took my mom out for dinner to a nice southern Italian restaurant in Ann Arbor and once again realized that it is rare that I’m impressed by a restaurant and tonight was no exception.
Decent, not bad but I can prepare better meals at my house.
If I’m going to splurge to go out for dinner I want to be impressed. Tonight I was not.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took my mom out for dinner to a nice southern Italian restaurant in Ann Arbor and once again realized that it is rare that I’m impressed by a restaurant and tonight was no exception.
Decent, not bad but I can prepare better meals at my house.
If I’m going to splurge to go out for dinner I want to be impressed. Tonight I was not.
so no paper plates? coulda elevated the whole experience...