What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Describe the taste of your favourite bud.

nukklehead

oranges...cali o is my fav ..unfortunately I lost my cut long ago

Same here stoned.. was bout 20 years ago starting out went through 3 packs of nirvana and found a killer one.. like all us growers say, lets say it all together "damn, wish I never would have lost that girl"
:biggrin:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Tangie is my favorite flavor I smoked recently. Also love my blueberry found in a pack of Chimera's Ultimix.

Hoping to find a keeper of Super Lemon Haze, that lemon flavor always means a great high.

ODanksta

I bred L.A con x Durban (hemlock from RP of denver) to Norcal Cherry Pie. I really love this stuff. It smells like burning rubber tires, hint of kerosene and deep cherry. Yields are awesome! Thick chunky colas with very little hairs compared to leaf. Kinda hard to trim because everything is frosty. But overall the best I've ever had

Attachments

• CAM01340.jpg
    CAM01340.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11

St. Phatty

Sativa ... Skunk Sativa, 1 in a 100 or 1000 from Mexican bag seed.

Anyway, one of them was a really skunky Sativa with loads of resin.

That would be "Sativa" past.

Indica-Sativa -Past

"Lola", from a seed from some BC bud from a friend in San Diego.

Licorice was the primary smell ... named after a friend's dog that died of a cannabis cookie over-dose. Small 'toy' dog ate enough brownies for about 20 adults.

Present -
Apollo 99 F3.

Indica

Past - "PU Licorice Skunk"
well-connected friend saved seeds in Silicon Valley for about 8 years, in an old plastic film cannister.

Gave it to me half full of seeds. Awesome amazing collection.

One was just rancidly stinky and scissor-ruining resinous.

Present - Romberry.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Awh man, such a hard question. I have to say I'm a real sucker for lemon and the more foul smelling varieties haha

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buttery...sweet...blueberry. Often called a blueberry muffin taste - but truly... a cannabis plant that smells like this, taste like this - and leaves the room smelling like this after it is blazed...

Has simply got to be the best tasting cannabis on the planet.

Digital Berry - FTP. I can not even begin to express how grateful I am to Chili_B for sharing this with me.

I had encountered what I knew to be true Blueberry before...on one occasion, and the flavor was good but the high left me in pursuit of something more. With the Digi, not only is the flavor over the top and very specific - but the high - is like something out of a novel. You need a thesaurus to describe it because the only single word that is worthy is epic. Pain relief, euphoria, enlightened perspective - forget the world - type of effect that leaves you in recognition of it's immediate value to your existence...

There is no flower, that I have come across...that tastes as good as one with a true blueberry muffin terpene - but without the proper high, taste can get boring. A true winner has it ALL.

dank.Frank

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
CATPISS!
Once hada BigBudda Cheese pheno I was too new, lost the clones, thought it was easy to find a KEEPER like that! many wouldn't smoke/vape it.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I guess my most favorite was the old time red bud Colombian. Had a spice taste to it maybe a bit of pepper also. Loved the sativa buzz all day long. Downside, a quarter to a third seed by weight. $40 a oz. I almost thru the guy out of the house for paying that much. Hell I was selling pressed Mexie for $35-40 a quarter pound. But yes I switched over to the red bud within a couple of weeks. It's the buzz that counts right Ladies & germs.

lemon pinesol and that old Bubba earthy-incense-coffee-hash oil flavor

Old school Orig. Sour Diesel - smack your lips sour

had a Bubba Og around 2008 from Cali that was best flavor ever...still think about it

but i love that citrus and pine

orange and blueberry are great also but i could only have one ?

Cadfael

I had the NYCDiesel Red ruby grapefruit pheno. Wonderful strain. But, alas, you get tired of flavors and let them go.

Afgoo=grape
Blueberry=blueberry
The Trainwreck: lemon-lime pheno
SFV OG and the lemony pine
Cali-O for that orangey taste
Black Lime Reserve for the limey oil can taste

Too many, just too too many. Different highs, taste, and moods.

Ha thanks a lot guys, now I want to increase my cannabis growing by nearly 10x just to try some of these other types of bud. Getting me all excited. I guess before going for a full-on grow it might be best to try some first to see if I have the same experience, haha.

Jon 55

ICMag Donor
Taste of my Favorite Bud

Taste of my Favorite Bud

It would have to be a brown with goldish blue flaked Colombian Pot circa-1976 that I copped at Oscar Scheerer Park in Florida. It tasted like a mix of cinnamon and earthy coconuts. When you exhaled the flavor just blew you away.

Jon :tumbleweed::tumbleweed: :peacock::peacock:

Latest posts

Latest posts